Summer mercato 2021-22 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Not prejudice just a statement of fact. When I had a rental life was alot easier now I have a ton of work and upkeep. Have to do that and like I said can't be on my computer all day so if you took it to offense that says more about your thin skin than my intent
Yeah man, three wifes, twelve kids, bunch of factories, couple of real estates, ships, golden flying carpets, the newest sports camel but there's just too much work you dig mo money mo problems I wish I was back in the days living in my rented tent, a lot of sand, wind and scorpions not a worry in life ya dig still there were them boring Jesus missionaries but blowing them up was illegal back in the day

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not prejudice just a statement of fact. When I had a rental life was alot easier now I have a ton of work and upkeep. Have to do that and like I said can't be on my computer all day so if you took it to offense that says more about your thin skin than my intent
Who am I to argue with you? You know for a fact that I live in a rental flat. No offence at all, I am enjoying learning real life lessons from you. Keep them coming!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Really Sanches? i Watched him yesterday and he really looked like one of the most lazy MFs i have ever seen. Guy looses the ball and wont even jog but walks back, no fight in him.
You need to watch him more closely or clean your glasses. He has been killing it at this euros. He has been impossible to take in most duels. Complete midfield tank.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You're all full of shit and virtue signalling with fake charector on a screen no one knows who you really are. The difference with me is I tell it like it is I don't feign virtue to make everyone accept me nor do I hide my real opinions a lot of you are just fake and full of shit
Seems like this post has little to do with this forum, and you just projecting how people make you feel irl.

Because if you are genuinely talking about this forum (where you are addicted to get "misunderstood" every other month so you can lash out like this). Your people skills are then one of the worst I seen in quite some time.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You need to watch him more closely or clean your glasses. He has been killing it at this euros. He has been impossible to take in most duels. Complete midfield tank.
Idk if he matured, but he was also killing it before Bayern signed him. Maybe not cut out for a big club, we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)