Summer mercato 2021-22 (93 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Apparently this guys works for Mediaset and CDS, so calma calma but nice rumors:

Via TJ, quoting the same guy: Juve talked with the agents of SMS and Arthur last weekend. Allegri doesn’t value Arthur, Juve might offer a 2 year loan + obligation for SMS, while Arthur could join Lazio on a dry loan with Juve paying a part of his salary (contradicting Agresti here). Next (or this) week we could also push for Milenkovic from Fiorentina, who’s valued at 10m. We offered Rugani to Fiorentina.

- - - Updated - - -

SMS - Fagioli - Locatelli would be a beautiful midfield

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Not prejudice just a statement of fact. When I had a rental life was alot easier now I have a ton of work and upkeep. Have to do that and like I said can't be on my computer all day so if you took it to offense that says more about your thin skin than my intent
Wow so unique much exclusive how do you manage?? :bow:

It’s like nobody else here have wives, kids, houses, you know “adult life” as you put it instead we just spend our empty sad lives posting on an Internet forum

Every time somebody brags about their real life on the internet I automatically assume it’s actually shit. Whatever the case may be just know nobody cares.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Wow so unique much exclusive how do you manage?? :bow:

It’s like nobody else here have wives, kids, houses, you know “adult life”
as you put it instead we just spend our empty sad lives posting on an Internet forum

Every time somebody brags about their real life on the internet I automatically assume it’s actually shit. Whatever the case may be just know nobody cares.
Hazem too has a "serious life" :agree:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Apparently this guys works for Mediaset and CDS, so calma calma but nice rumors:

Via TJ, quoting the same guy: Juve talked with the agents of SMS and Arthur last weekend. Allegri doesn’t value Arthur, Juve might offer a 2 year loan + obligation for SMS, while Arthur could join Lazio on a dry loan with Juve paying a part of his salary (contradicting Agresti here). Next (or this) week we could also push for Milenkovic from Fiorentina, who’s valued at 10m. We offered Rugani to Fiorentina.

- - - Updated - - -

SMS - Fagioli - Locatelli would be a beautiful midfield
That SMS - Arthur thingy comes from Braggiga or w/e his name is, no? He's a fraud, we shouldn't even quote him. No point in bringing our hopes up.

Besides, it's a pretty retarded deal. We give them Arthur on a dry loan and pay half of his salary? That's pretty dumb, even if getting SMS next to Locatelli would be pretty awesome.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That SMS - Arthur thingy comes from Braggiga or w/e his name is, no? He's a fraud, we shouldn't even quote him. No point in bringing our hopes up.

Besides, it's a pretty retarded deal. We give them Arthur on a dry loan and pay half of his salary? That's pretty dumb, even if getting SMS next to Locatelli would be pretty awesome.
It's probably a bs rumor, but if Arthur leaves it'll be on a loan given his book value is ~64m. No sane club would pay that kind of money for him, and Lotito won't be able to afford it for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm done talking to you I have to get back to real life like cutting the lawn doing stuff around my house which i own you know adult shit. Don't have time all day to sit on a computer in my rented flat
Post of the year candidate.

Jun 16, 2020
It's probably a bs rumor, but if Arthur leaves it'll be on a loan given his book value is ~64m. No sane club would pay that kind of money for him, and Lotito won't be able to afford it for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

His book value is ~54m now and ~36m next year.
I don’t believe the rumors but I hope that it’s true. 36m for a 25/26 y/o doesn’t sound unrealistic. I think that he’s the ideal Sarri player btw, unlike SMS. Loan deal really sounds like the only realistic scenario.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously how does one think buying a player for 80 mil is a good deal, if you can sell another for 70?
Yes, you make massive plusvalenza and a big ‘profit’ in the first year, but you are left holding a massive pile of worthless trash for the remaining years.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
His book value is ~54m now and ~36m next year.
I don’t believe the rumors but I hope that it’s true. 36m for a 25/26 y/o doesn’t sound unrealistic. I think that he’s the ideal Sarri player btw, unlike SMS. Loan deal really sounds like the only realistic scenario.
Wasn't he acquired for 80m? How's his market value 54m?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Seriously how does one think buying a player for 80 mil is a good deal, if you can sell another for 70?
Yes, you make massive plusvalenza and a big ‘profit’ in the first year, but you are left holding a massive pile of worthless trash for the remaining years.
Paratici sucked at long term planning obviously.

- - - Updated - - -

transfermarkt says 79.2m. they could be wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)