Summer mercato 2021-22 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Nah, it'll be Allegri.
honestly, i only care about the remaining matches now. missing out on a cl place would be a disaster, and the club should protect pirlo with every possible means until he's here. it's a fragile pussy team, just remember how the news on the napoli match broke us before playing fiorentina pre christmas. any distraction could mean no cl for next season. so while i like the idea of an allegritorno, i could live without these rumors until the cl place is secured.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
honestly, i only care about the remaining matches now. missing out on a cl place would be a disaster, and the club should protect pirlo with every possible means until he's here. it's a fragile pussy team, just remember how the news on the napoli match broke us before playing fiorentina pre christmas. any distraction could mean no cl for next season. so while i like the idea of an allegritorno, i could live without these rumors until the cl place is secured.
But May 2022 still seems such a long way off! :grin:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Gattuso is a strange suggestion, have we even been linked to him prior to this? he's done an okayish job at both Milan and Napoli, but surely he'd be like option F for us, there's nothing to suggest he could be our long-term coach and after changing 3 coaches in 3 seasons we definitely need a long-term coach not another experiment
Apparently he is being sacked by Naples Soccer to hire Spaletti.

As a matter of fact, considering the trend that our bozos have been going with makes Gattuso higher than the 20% suggested.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Leicester are serious about Gosens. Ongoing contacts with the player, at 25 million can be closed with Atalanta.(Daniele longo)

- - - Updated - - -

Donnarumma and Raiola have rejected any renewal proposal from Milan who have meanwhile “blocked” Maignan, at the moment the only club concretely in for the goalkeeper is Juventus.(Daniele longo)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
juve could bring in 100m+ if they manage to sell Ronaldo, Szczesny, Rabiot, and Demiral. There should be a buyer for all of those guys. Then you have the lower end sells like De Sciglio, Perin, and Rugani that should bring in another 10-15m or so. Hopefully there’s a market for Costa and Ramsey, but I‘m not betting on it. Those could be loans/terminations. I think there will be a market for Berna, but I’m not sure how eager he is to leave.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens with Morata. Hopefully ATM is willing to cut his loan fee in half, because 10m plus wages for one year isn’t a good deal at all.

Locatelli and De Paul would be my main transfer targets. I prefer De Paul to Aouar but beggars cant be choosers. I think Traore from Sassuolo would be a nice depth piece, and getting him for the alleged fix price of 15m is an opportunity we should for sure take. Could always loan him out/sell if there’s no space.

We also need a LB, I like Estupinan from Villarreal but I’m sure there are other young options. In serie A I like Pezzella from Parma, but have heard no links to Juve. I don’t think Frabotta and Pellegrini are good enough so look to sell/loan them out.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Well if you want :max: back then you have to bring in his players
Max is back he reportedly told tici:

I'm back from the dead, with the shaved head
Don't start to trip, dip, I brought my lead
Just in case you want to fuck around
I'll stare ya dead in the face, and then I'll buck ya down
I'll put ya six feet deep, some say talk's cheap
But I make big bucks servin' up punk ducks
By the pound, I got the sound
I never been checked, this time STFU tici or you'll get wrecked

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Gasperini our best fit? Sure thing :lol:
The whole coaching situation started because our board wanted a more attacking style but chose poorly with Sarri and Pirlo is a ridiculous appointment as he never coached before.
Considering our team and considering we want to play attractive attacking football bla bla...
Gasperini is the most attacking coach with a great record with Atalanta who were nobodies before Gasperini. They are playing attacking football scoring lots of goals, the system compliment the players and his 3-4-2-1 formation could easily be deployed with Dybala Chiesa Morata Ronaldo (although we might have changes there..)
Midfield - a player will definitely be purchased either way.

Inzaghi - I like his style more but he relies on his great midfield which he wouldnt have here.
Zidane - Zidane is a great all around coach but not sure how many changes he would need for his tactics to work here.
Allegri - Allegri is a great tactician, he is proven and we know he gets the job done. The only reason he is not the most suited for the job is his philosophy which isnt really an attacking one.

In terms of our board vision Gasperini is indeed the best fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)