Summer mercato 2021-22 (161 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Well that and he plays for Napoli whose owner would rather the club go bankrupt than willingly deal with Juventus. Aside from paying Higuain's release clause, when was the last time Napoli sold a player to Juve?
quagliarella, pazienza loan + option, in marotta's first year here. nothing ever since. same goes for lazio, since licht's arrival, only a random caceres loan happened.

btw adl was open for a milik deal with juve, but he asked for too much.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Well that and he plays for Napoli whose owner would rather the club go bankrupt than willingly deal with Juventus. Aside from paying Higuain's release clause, when was the last time Napoli sold a player to Juve?
It is the same scenario with other clubs or we have to overpay for Locatelli and Chiesa to sign them

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
quagliarella, pazienza loan + option, in marotta's first year here. nothing ever since. same goes for lazio, since licht's arrival, only a random caceres loan happened.
I think much has changed since then as we became successful again. ADL has had numerous public tantrums about us being favored by referees, his team being honest paladins etc. whatever nonsense it mostly boils down to his jealousy and bruised ego over our success.

Iirc the Lazio relationship soured over Keita Balde

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yes! overpaid oldie... Actually he is not overpaid but he is going to be next year as he is old and wouldnt be able to keep up for too long.
I do think there is a chance getting him but it will probably be one year later when Bayern sign Haaland..

There are rumors that say Raiola made an ultimatum to Dortmund to either lower their demands to a reasonable amount and sell Haaland this summer or he will take the player to Bayern.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Yes! overpaid oldie... Actually he is not overpaid but he is going to be next year as he is old and wouldnt be able to keep up for too long.
I do think there is a chance getting him but it will probably be one year later when Bayern sign Haaland..

There are rumors that say Raiola made an ultimatum to Dortmund to either lower their demands to a reasonable amount and sell Haaland this summer or he will take the player to Bayern.
Could see Bayern doing it, they are a wise guys. Lewy will play 2-3 more years, while Haaland will be cheap and wont feel much difference.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Gattuso is a strange suggestion, have we even been linked to him prior to this? he's done an okayish job at both Milan and Napoli, but surely he'd be like option F for us, there's nothing to suggest he could be our long-term coach and after changing 3 coaches in 3 seasons we definitely need a long-term coach not another experiment

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Anyone watched En-Nesyri closely? 23 goals in 2665 minutes (29 games) for Sevilla this year, all from open play.

23 years old, 188cm tall, hard working, good finisher. Reported in January that Sevilla wanted around 40m for him.

If we can't bring Kean back he'd be my first choice for new striker. Really like what I've seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)