Summer mercato 2021-22 (201 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Luca Pellegrini will return to Juventus & could stay at the club while De Sciglio should be leaving the club. (GdS)

Selling or using the actuals assets we have, are obviously our best choice with these limited resources. Fuck all these loan deals.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I don't know about renato sanches. On one hand he has an amazing tournament, on the other hand he had an amazing tournament years ago and disappeared after...

Rather go for Locatelli

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Stupid lawn! My landlord said I can only rent a basement with a window looking at the lawn, also I can mow it only if I bring my own mower... Am I real enough? Do I really exist?

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Stupid lawn! My landlord said I can only rent a basement with a window looking at the lawn, also I can mow it only if I bring my own mower... Am I real enough? Do I really exist?
Whats up with this forum these days? Just a few random letters in this post! Havent read anything for a day now!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I bet he has one of those tiny little manicured lawns and one of the self-driving auto mowers lol

- - - Updated - - -

Do Inuit have lawns up in the tundra?
No loool
Here's a pic from living room window, 1 more sleep and I'm never coming back here :touched:
IMG_20210629_105533677_HDR.jpg

And this was from 2 days ago, front of my apartment building, it was snowing during late June bros....
IMG_20210618_193914262_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)