Summer mercato 2021-22 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Holy shit dude. Just saw on map. What town? Hopefully not closer to the Arctic.
Don't want to say the town specifically cause I'll get found out easy, not many black teachers lol. I'm on Baffin Island

- - - Updated - - -

It was expected vs these cheaters. :vodka:
Yo you guys got SLAPPED! Is that one of biggest scores ever in finals?
Rooting for MTL still

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
how many polar bear attacks do they have per year?
Those things are damn scary. Was reading about an attack in the Torngats. Ripped right through the little electric fencing they had around their campsite (yes, this is a thing in that park) and pulled an American man out of his tent and started dragging him off by his face to eat him. Apparently Parks Canada recommends hiring an armed bear guard in that park but it isn’t mandatory lol

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Reports keep mixing it up. (C.M)
One report says there might be an extension for Ronaldo while the other say we sell both Ronaldo and Dybala for Greizmann Locatelli and G.Jesus.
Also some ridiculous report from England says we might go for Bale (ridiculous even for C.M)

Jun 16, 2020
Those things are damn scary. Was reading about an attack in the Torngats. Ripped right through the little electric fencing they had around their campsite (yes, this is a thing in that park) and pulled an American man out of his tent and started dragging him off by his face to eat him. Apparently Parks Canada recommends hiring an armed bear guard in that park but it isn’t mandatory lol
And my daughter starts screaming when there’s a small spider in her room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)