Summer mercato 2021-22 (185 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hopefully santa brings you icardi by xmas, and you press the buzzer to quit life all together.
Really dude? Is this necessary?

Honestly, only a fucking moron would come up with a statement like that, but I don't expect much from you anyway.

Keep deluding yourself and arguing with 90% of the forum when you're clearly in the wrong, and yet too dumb or too stubborn, possibly both, to admit it, but I digress. Comments like the one I just quoted just go to show how tactless and classless you are as a human being, if I can even call you that.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah, Sarri had Dybala and Cristiano covering his ass, masking the glaring weaknesses. It only took one long term injury or form crisis to break the squad. But nobody is saying Pirlo is doing a good job either of course.

We were not overwhelmed by them in any way. We lost but we were not outplayed. We lacked quality, tactical awareness, motivation and tenacity to finish off those games.

Lol, as if we didn't have midfield injuries? Ramsey's been out somewhat the entire season, as was Arthur, McKennie missed multiple games, Bentancur did...
In fairness though liverpool's injuries have been far worse than ours. Imagine losing your best defender for the whole season and your captain for months for starters. I can't say Ramsey is as influential for us as Henderson and VVD are for Liverpool, Mckennie and bentancur hasn't missed that many (covid aside)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Honestly if two good results change the mind of the management on Pirlo, then they are beyond retarded

He needs to go by the end of the season. Can't wait until that genius figure out how to coach

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
I was hoping that was a 0% chance. Can't we reduce to 0% that chance of Thesis man to still be here next year? He can give it a go in 7 or 8 years once he's had enough experience, but he needs to leave.

If we sign Donnarumma (sp?), will Tek leave? I doubt he'd like to stay as backup.

And, come on guys, a Juve forum is the last place I expected to hear death wishes and heavy insults. I love Juve, I have been a bianconero for many, many years, but it's just a game.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How can we reduce that 70% to 40%?

I bet if we lose to Atalanta, Agresti will say Pirlol aka The Thesis has a 40% chance of staying.

30% that he's gone is still a nice chunk of change :p

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

that looks good ngl
If you like playing with 9 men.

Actually, make that 8 as Arthur can barely walk, let alone run.

Fortunately, it's unrealistic.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Mino Raiola was in Turin to discuss his clients with Juventus. Raiola asks Milan for €12M per season for Donnarumma to renew. Paratici is willing to satisfy Raiola’s demands. They was talk of a Bernardsechi-Romagnoli exchange and the return of Moise Kean to Turin [SportMediaset]

- - - Updated - - -

Tottenham are looking a new goalkeeper to replace Hugo Lloris, who could leave. Spurs have asked info to the agent Jonathan Barnett for Wojciech Szczesny, who could be sold by Juventus if Bianconeri sign Gigio Donnarumma this summer.(Nicolo Schira)

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The truth is neither agresti or Momblano know shit when it comes to Pirlo, because it *most likely* will depend on how the season finishes. I can’t see Pirlo getting fired if he finishes strong and wins Coppa. Management knew what they were getting into when they hired a guy with zero experience. I’ve said it before, but I don’t think losing the scudetto is gonna be the nail in Pirlos coffin.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How can we reduce that 70% to 40%?

I bet if we lose to Atalanta, Agresti will say Pirlol aka The Thesis has a 40% chance of staying.

30% that he's gone is still a nice chunk of change :p

- - - Updated - - -

If you like playing with 9 men.

Actually, make that 8 as Arthur can barely walk, let alone run.

Fortunately, it's unrealistic.
Icardi, Pogba, Arthur, Marcelo. :inter:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think we're bound to see some oldie in Juve this summer.

Had it not been for Ronaldo my guess would go towards Aguero. But at this point my prediction (like I said a month ago) would go towards Marcelo.

And no, that does not mean I'd like to see that happen. I just think we'll push for him. He used to be by far the best guy on the left side but if that moves happens it's rather disappointing. I will be so pissed to see us get rejects once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)