Summer mercato 2021-22 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Info @romeoagresti : Juventus are ready tp make their first offer to sign Manuel Locatelli. They are very serious, so that they would like to include some players in the deal. Sassuolo like Gianluca Frabotta + Nicolo Fagioli. #JFC
i don't mind giving up on frabotta. fagioli tough... i'd only loan him without an option, or with a buyback set at a reasonable price (say below 20m).

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
i don't mind giving up on frabotta. fagioli tough... i'd only loan him without an option, or with a buyback set at a reasonable price (say below 20m).
Probably the very first plusvalenza incoming. If Sass take both then I guess we'll sell for combine 20m and then buy Loca for 40m.

20m incoming, 80m to go :fab3:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Damn I hope that the Donnarumma, Locatelli and Szczesny rumors are true. Would be a great start of the mercato.
szczesny would be very hard to sell. also, imagine solving the wage bill issue by offering 12m to donnarumma. i'd rather get musso from udinese and sell tek next summer if musso takes tek's place in the starting xi. tek is a great keeper, i still trust him.

locatelli has been discussed many times, he's welcome but not enough to fix the midfield. as you said, a good start though.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
szczesny would be very hard to sell. also, imagine solving the wage bill issue by offering 12m to donnarumma. i'd rather get musso from udinese and sell tek next summer if musso takes tek's place in the starting xi. tek is a great keeper, i still trust him.

locatelli has been discussed many times, he's welcome but not enough to fix the midfield. as you said, a good start though.
:tup:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Szcezney to Tottenham if we sign Donnarumma

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I don't need to know him personally to know that. He came through the Arsenal youth academy and still very much supports them. It's highly unlikely that he would accept a move to Tottenham.
It is surprising that arsenal don't want him back maybe these Tottenham rumors will make them make a bid for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)