Summer mercato 2021-22 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nice edit

Agnelli has the final say?

Then wtf is Paratici's job role. For what purpose is he made CEO of the club? To make coffee for Agnelli?

What is this argument even..
I’ve figured it out. Anytime a good signing or coaching hire or sale is made, Paratici gets 100% of the credit.

Any time a signing flops, we hire a chainsmoking clown or a complete rookie coach, or a bad sale is made, Agnelli has the final say so he gets 100% of the blame. . :boh:

I bet if we rehire Allegri and he somehow took us to CL glory, badass would proclaim Paratici’s greatness for being the one to rehire Allegri. :lol3:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
How can we reduce that 70% to 40%?

I bet if we lose to Atalanta, Agresti will say Pirlol aka The Thesis has a 40% chance of staying.

30% that he's gone is still a nice chunk of change :p

- - - Updated - - -

If you like playing with 9 men.

Actually, make that 8 as Arthur can barely walk, let alone run.

Fortunately, it's unrealistic.
I'm curious as to which 8 you found. I found 5, maybe 6.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I’ve figured it out. Anytime a good signing or coaching hire or sale is made, Paratici gets 100% of the credit.

Any time a signing flops, we hire a chainsmoking clown or a complete rookie coach, or a bad sale is made, Agnelli has the final say so he gets 100% of the blame. . :boh:

I bet if we rehire Allegri and he somehow took us to CL glory, badass would proclaim Paratici’s greatness for being the one to rehire Allegri. :lol3:
If we hire Allegri its because of Agnelli, just as it was Agnelli that approved Pirlo.

Again stop making shit up, clearly you don't have an argument to make that's why you're making dumbfounded assumptions.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So what do you guys think of these four signings
Rovella
Locatelli
Kean
Donnarumma
Where’s the Alex Sandro replacement?

Replace Rovella with a top class B2B mid and I’d think it was a pretty good summer. What you have there leaves us in the shit again. Rovella is nowhere near Juve ready, Kean doesn’t suit playing beside Ronaldo, and Locatelli is a good signing but not near enough to fix our midfield woes.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Mino Raiola was in Turin to discuss his clients with Juventus. Raiola asks Milan for €12M per season for Donnarumma to renew. Paratici is willing to satisfy Raiola’s demands. They was talk of a Bernardsechi-Romagnoli exchange and the return of Moise Kean to Turin [SportMediaset]

- - - Updated - - -

Tottenham are looking a new goalkeeper to replace Hugo Lloris, who could leave. Spurs have asked info to the agent Jonathan Barnett for Wojciech Szczesny, who could be sold by Juventus if Bianconeri sign Gigio Donnarumma this summer.(Nicolo Schira)
Black-Girl-Wat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)