Summer mercato 2021-22 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I feel like the Turk would be another mediocre midfield signing who arrives because we offered him much higher wages than Milan and we will end up stuck with, unable to sign better midfielders, because we've commited to paying his ass 5mil per year
That's not bad at all if we can sell Ramsey.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
IN: 178m
Moise Kean 40m
Depay free
Locatelli 40m
Aoaur 40m
Gosens 40m
Wilfried Singo 18m

OUT: 162m
Sandro 20m
Ramsey 10m (include in kean deal)
Rabiot 30m
Bernardeschi 15m
Fabrotta 5m (include in locatelli deal)
D.Costa 10m
Desciglio 10m (include in aoaur deal)
Mandragora 20m
Perin 7m
Pjaca 5m
Romero 20m
Rugani 10m

Szczesny
Danilo Deligt Bonucci Gosens
Arthur Locatelli
Chiesa Aouar Depay
Ronaldo

Buffon
Singo Demiral Chiellini/Dragusin Pellegrini
Bentancur McKennie
Cuadrado Dybala Kulusevski
Kean​

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
IN: 178m
Moise Kean 40m
Depay free
Locatelli 40m
Aoaur 40m
Gosens 40m
Wilfried Singo 18m

OUT: 162m
Sandro 20m
Ramsey 10m (include in kean deal)
Rabiot 30m
Bernardeschi 15m
Fabrotta 5m (include in locatelli deal)
D.Costa 10m
Desciglio 10m (include in aoaur deal)
Mandragora 20m
Perin 7m
Pjaca 5m
Romero 20m
Rugani 10m

Szczesny
Danilo Deligt Bonucci Gosens
Arthur Locatelli
Chiesa Aouar Depay
Ronaldo

Buffon
Singo Demiral Chiellini/Dragusin Pellegrini
Bentancur McKennie
Cuadrado Dybala Kulusevski
Kean​
Dybala and Cuadrado back up and Depay starting :rofl:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is why i don't think we are getting allegri, if I'm allegri no way do i come back without securing direct input into who comes and leaves. If we are already making moves without knowing who's going to be here next we are not going anywhere.
Are we making many moves? Only real solid, persistent rumors seems to be Locatelli

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I would personally make 0 moves until we have a clear plan spearheaded by a proven coach we are willing to back and have faith in for at least 3 years. Otherwise this is just a drain of effort and reaources.
What do you make of Agnelli inviting Allegri to the Torino game?

Sure they are friends but has Allegri been to a Juve game since his departure? If it had been earlier in the season I wouldn't have thought much of it but the timing is hard to ignore when the team is in freefall and Pirlo is on the brink of being fired.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What do you make of Agnelli inviting Allegri to the Torino game?

Sure they are friends but has Allegri been to a Juve game since his departure? If it had been earlier in the season I wouldn't have thought much of it but the timing is hard to ignore when the team is in freefall and Pirlo is on the brink of being fired.
Why would he invite him? I am Agnelli i call allegri on the phone " yo you want to come back? Yes what will it take?" Then fire pirlo the next day. He needs to be decisive not go on bro dates.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why would he invite him? I am Agnelli i call allegri on the phone " yo you want to come back? Yes what will it take?" Then fire pirlo the next day. He needs to be decisive not go on bro dates.
I would imagine, if Agnelli does want him back, it would take some wooing, some concessions. Management would really need to conviince him.

Max seems in no rush to get a new job. He also has a noticeable ego which was likely bruised by the way things ended. I don't know if there is any truth to the beef between him and Nedved but I don't think he would come back easily unless it was on his own terms.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I would imagine, if Agnelli does want him back, it would take some wooing, some concessions. Management would really need to conviince him.

Max seems in no rush to get a new job. He also has a noticeable ego which was likely bruised by the way things ended. I don't know if there is any truth to the beef between him and Nedved but I don't think he would come back easily unless it was on his own terms.
It's funny we are having this conversation today, i had a work meeting earlier with a partner and a 3rd party, and my partner believes in this whole wooing business. I don't, i say you tell me what it will take and I'll tell you if it works for me, if not i just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)