...SuMmEr Is CoMiNg... (2 Viewers)

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Wish we had train prices like that in England!...in actual fact I wish we had something other than rain in England...rain is forecast until monday but I think by them England will have sunk..

I'm going backwards and forwards to Spain over the summer to get the apartment furnished....oh and Amsterdam on 2nd June for the football!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++
I'm going backwards and forwards to Spain over the summer to get the apartment furnished....oh and Amsterdam on 2nd June for the football!
June 2nd? Well, you're going to experience some foreign rain then. Hope you'll appreciate the change :D;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Summer is coming.. is it really though? A cool ~10 degrees and May is coming to an end, that's when the highest temperatures come to life here. I guess not this year.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Bongiovi ] ++
... in actual fact I wish we had something other than rain in England...
:LOL: Well at least your grass is not all dried out and is beautiful green :rolleyes: :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Summer is coming.. is it really though? A cool ~10 degrees and May is coming to an end, that's when the highest temperatures come to life here. I guess not this year.
-10 or around 10? I do hope it's the latter! :scared:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
When there's no heat in May, people tend to raise a few eyebrows. There could be torrential rain throughout the summer but May is always sunny here.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
It is? Wow ... May is very on-and-off here. Good weather usually doesn't kick in until late June but then it stays 'till mid October so the good stuff is still on it's way.

Which is just as well, because currently, Holland looks like this (this picture comes from an online version of a newspaper):

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well no because the sun gives me a headache too often to jubilate at its presence. Plus you avoid that sun/shade hot/cold thing. I really like overcast as long as it's a little warmer.

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Heyyyy. thats what England looks like at the moment...Black....very black skies....

Nina... we don't have grass any more...we have mud puddles with bits of green showing through....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)