...SuMmEr Is CoMiNg... (1 Viewer)

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
Hi everyone..
You know that summer is coming soon to some countries and it has started in our country..
Sooooooooo .... tell us what are you going to do in this summer? is there something special? are you going to visit any country or are you going to do some special activities?

Here were you share it with all........!!!
and after all i hope that you'll enjoy you summer !! :angel:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
nice topic....

I'll be studying for most of the summer, but i'll have about 3 weeks off at the end of the summer.

While the summer semester goes on, i plan to:
1. Start Training again with my football team and Finally join a decent league.
2. get a Tan :cool: :D

Durring my 3 week vacation:
1. Start off the vacation by going to the Juve-ManU game in New Jersey.
2. Go on a long Road trip with my friends. We havn't decided whether to go East (Florida ) or West (to Las Vegas, California, and Colorodo)...i hope to go west because i've already been to Florida many times...

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Going to Greece with all my classmates!
Yeeeeeeeee

:)

Not that i think that Greece has any better beaches than Cyprus or anything but it should be fun. :)

OP
Mona

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
    U Mona?

I'm going to Germany this summer ... this will be my first visit to Germany ..(Munich):cool:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    München is cool! :cool: You'll enjoy yourself there!

I'll be travelling around and about as soon as college finishes. I'll be visiting some friends in other parts of the country (this includes visits to cities such as Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Breda and Utrecht) and if I get the chance, I'll be travelling to Belgium, France and Italy.

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    I will have some holiday for sure, but not decided what to do. In the rest of the summer, I have to work, because we have to prepare for the Euro<26 Regional Meeting, which will be organised here in Hungary by us in September, so I'll have a lot to do!:angel:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    haha summer here is like 24/7 but im out of school july 25 because of some political stuff that happened here early this year

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
    Nice thread Mona.:thumb:
    Well, this summer I don't plan to go out of the country. I'll just be traveling inside the states. I'm planning to go to San Diego, Ca and Denver, Colorado.:)
    I can't wait until school is over!:D

Miss-Shj

Mar 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Co0l-GiRl ] ++
    I will travel to Lebanon;)… but now it is dangerous to travel:sad:because of the risky disease which is spreading in various countries:down:

Have a nice holiday Co0l>>>>ya its very dangerous to travel especially in East Asian

mabye i will travel to Holland to spend my holiday there:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)