...SuMmEr Is CoMiNg... (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I'd love to go to Europe too...
I'm stuck all the way down in Australia, so Europe would be about 20 hours away by plane :(... so you guys come visit ME!
Sorry, I have no intention of falling off the earth :scared:

Is it true that you people walk around with magnetic shoes on metal roads?

Sorry, couldn't help myself :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
ahhh... i nice relaxing summer... :)

Usually me and my mates go to spain or greece, and drink like a bunch of idiots.

This year I'm staying home and I'm looking forward to it. Some of you might find it hard to believe, but we actually have some nice summers here in Denmark.

Hope you all enjoy the sun and your vacation. :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

It's easier if you already live there like me :D
:down::down:

Well,, because almost everyone here lives in europe...i want that some of you clear something for me plis!!.

For example,,,, i want to how much it cost and the time it takes to travel to turin. I want to know the info of different places!!.

Note: (if is possible a subway travel, or in car, say it too, and the time it takes)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
Alex it sounds like a genuine question....

Awaiting gray's response :p
Oh, sorry...I'd subconsciously decided not to humour him but here goes...

Yes, it's true that we walk around with magnetic shoes...there are about 638 deaths every year from people (mostly young kids) not tying their shoelaces properly. As for cars, the wheels are on the roof of the car, because everything's upside-down here in Oz...

*end sarcasm*

Gimme a break! It's a nice place :down:

This photo was taken during the 2000 Olympics:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Hey, I am not just being nice here but Austrialia is one of the nicest places in the world.

Pure Beauty. Great People. Great Place.

skiznigit

Sep 30, 2002
ill go to chicago!! i use to live there 3 years ago. now i live in seattle. i go there every summer since i moved here. im probably gonna wisit my old polish friends and my ex-girlfriend!!

everyone enjoy your summer!!

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Not my avatar, K10 cut it down and I stole it :)

Sailormoon is still on my puter at home. I gotta start rotating avatars thought, things will be very dull if I only do it every 1000 posts :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
For example,,,, i want to how much it cost and the time it takes to travel to turin. I want to know the info of different places!!.

Note: (if is possible a subway travel, or in car, say it too, and the time it takes)
I don't know how much it costs to get to Europe from where you live but public transportation (train, bus, etc) is EXCELLENT here so once you're here, you can get anywhere easily!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)