Streaming Juve matches? Try Sopcast for best quality (Guide) (1 Viewer)

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
RAMI¹⁰;4090319 said:
Those never worked for me!
They work really well. Just get the latest version and read the guide and hopefully it works. It does depend on the internet connection though. If it's not good enough then it won't work. If you are not uploading to others then it won't work. Also, try loading 1500 Kbps streams instead of the 3000 Kbps ones which require more bandwidth.

myegysport

Apr 10, 2013
*ITALIAN* UEFA Juventus vs Galatasaray 7.45pm-9.45pm Stream 3
1keys.blogspot.com/p/live-tv-3.html
*ENGLISH* (server2) UEFA Juventus vs Galatasaray 7.45pm-9.45pm Stream 29
1keys.blogspot.com/2013/03/live-tv-29.html

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I have now totally converted to Acestream. I mostly have mac laptops but i have a powerful desktop PC connected to my living room TV (Home theater PC). Acestream only works on PC.

Everyone, if you have a Windows PC, do yourself a favor and download the free Acestream software (sometimes its not easy to install so you may have to temporarily de-active your firewall when you do it).

Once you have it installed, go to sites that have the Acestream links such as livefootballol Double click on the Acestream link, and then it will launch your Acestream player (which is like a modified VLC player).

This is a P2P stream, so the more people who are watching the game, the smoother the stream. Many of the streams are in HD so you would need a fast internet connection to be largely buffer free. It can sometimes take a while to pre-buffer but its worth it. I was watching Roma-Juve using Acestream and it was pretty good and was broadcasting Sky Sports in italian in HD. It was as if it was coming from cable tv it was that good. It did drop off a few times but I realized that mostly down to my inconsistent internet connection.

I currently have an ADSL 18Mb internet connection (which tends to fail around the time I watch streams in the evening when traffic is high) and my hit rate on a smooth stream is probably over 60%. However, this saturday, I am upgrading my internet to 500mb (fibre) here in HK. I anticipate that my hit rate should now go way beyond 60% after the upgrade.

Bottom line, if you have a very fast internet connection and a Windows PC, then installing Acestream is a no brainer. Its also in my interests to promote here on this forum as the more people who use it, the better the overall stream.

Tell your friends.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i tried acestream a while ago but it didnt run well for me, buffering every 5-10 minutes. maybe it has to do with what you said and the more people watch it the better the stream. we should make one official stream for this site every game so when so many people watch it it runs well for everyone :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)