Streaming Juve matches? Try Sopcast for best quality (Guide) (2 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
RAMI¹⁰;5430623 said:
It has never worked for me! keeps buffering endlessly!
pick sopcast then, it tends to be more stable and there is a bigger range of streams of different quality to choose from if your internet connection sucks

Why isn't it plan A?
bcs I discovered sopcast first and I'm a gewohnheitstier

is that something i download and paste links into like sopcast?
https://ace-stream.en.uptodown.com/windows
download that and you will be able to watch streams directly in your browser or by pasting the links into the actual software (the UI is similar to VLC player)

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
installed the plugin but when i open links it tells me i didnt and i need to install it :(

Thanks anyway, Paul
no problemo
just do the following

1) uninstall that shit and reboot your pc

2) download this (actual ace player software included)
http://dl.acestream.org/products/acestream-full/win/latest

3)during installation progress it will ask you to install a shitload of components
You can deselect them all except maybe start menu shortcut so you can find the program

4) open and click on media ---> open network stream. Then you paste the stream code you found on the website. Not the entire link. Looks like this

5) done

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Depends on the stream, you have to go to a particular event and see what's available.
Quite a few of the streams are HD quality, usually the ones over SopCast and AceStream.

Jul 13, 2010
came here to say thank you to @Marty and his team for putting great quality streams. Today somehow russians did not show juve, that happens maybe 2-3 times a year, so I panicked a little as reddit kinda gone downwards with streams. So I thought I will try what's here at the top and it was great, both HD and HQ streams were amazing, thanks guys, this new website is astonishing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)