Streaming Juve matches? Try Sopcast for best quality (Guide) (21 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I really hated acestream, it never worked for me.

But now it's the only thing I use, mainly on phone screen mirroring to TV.

HD still doesn't work, probably because of my 10Mbs internet, but 576p isn't bad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
i tried acestream a while ago but it didnt run well for me, buffering every 5-10 minutes. maybe it has to do with what you said and the more people watch it the better the stream. we should make one official stream for this site every game so when so many people watch it it runs well for everyone :D
Try this

http://acestreamguide.com/buffering/

And yes, we have thousands on people here and a lot of us rely on streams. Someone should be our streamer.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
When I connect to Sopcast, I see multiple lines like this this in my router logs:
[DoS attack: Smurf] attack packets in last 20 sec from ip [94.180.241.255], Saturday, Mar 14,2015 09:34:14

The ip address [94.180.241.255] is from Russia. There's no free lunch. It doesn't matter you use one computer for Sopcast and another for your banking, it's your router that's being attacked and compromised.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
anyone else having trouble with Sopcast lately? Everytime I open a channel i get a message telling me the channel is offline...

I dont want to go back to crappy streams

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
anyone else having trouble with Sopcast lately? Everytime I open a channel i get a message telling me the channel is offline...

I dont want to go back to crappy streams
You need to open sopcast channels few minutes before the match starts. Usually that does it, if not keep searching for another sopcast channel

- - - Updated - - -

acestream is my plan B if there are troubles with sopcast
me too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)