Steven Gerrard? (5 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
i dont know why we are discussing gerard , he is not linked to us , and we dont need english players
whats wrong with english players?

Jul 28, 2002
With regards to madrid...

Owen was a bench player and socered 16 goals...seems good to me.
Beckham earnt them 7 million on tour..thats why they signed him...seems good to me...

And u cannot say that it was the english players fault...bollox.

With regarss to past history....

There hasnt been a huge history of english players moving...ince was immense at inter. Gazza played well when fit. PLatt was average.Bothroyd was a second division striker when he arrived (what more do u expect)....

And before u say Rush....he was welsh.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
I think he means Welsh plays football like the English...

So does bobo vieri, luca toni..reno gattusso... they play the englsih way...nobody complains about their playing style do they ?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Well i do:D
No i believe the real problem with english players is they are too expensive to their real value and they cant adapt in every kind of football,
we could use some strong english defenders though

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
With regards to madrid...

Owen was a bench player and socered 16 goals...seems good to me.
Beckham earnt them 7 million on tour..thats why they signed him...seems good to me...

And u cannot say that it was the english players fault...bollox.

With regarss to past history....

There hasnt been a huge history of english players moving...ince was immense at inter. Gazza played well when fit. PLatt was average.Bothroyd was a second division striker when he arrived (what more do u expect)....

And before u say Rush....he was welsh.
Yeah cheers for the speach man!! since the England boys arrived at the Bernabeu how many trophies have been won!?........aey!? Sorry there seems to be a problem, ........I.........I cant hear you. What was that whilst rolling your eyes? ....none!? did u just say none!
Yeah thought you did!! Keep piling in the english Real, Keep the spanish flag flying high!!

Love that shit!!!

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Gerrard just told Liverpool he is definitely not signing the new contract, therefore he is off very soon.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
c'mon guys! if your good enough you can play anywhere in the world. Gerrard played whilst with liverpool with heart and passion.It'll be interesting to see what'll happen. He needs to move to a club where he would win things not cos of his mates ie:Real/ Beckham etc.

Its a hell of a long shot but c'mon mogg!!i

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think Gerrard will sign for Madrid. And it wont exactly hurt to lose out on him. Especially since we've already got our eyes on Pizarro. So no real dissapointments there. There were no expectations either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)