Steven Gerrard? (2 Viewers)

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
lol, What a git ?

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has made an amazing U-turn by deciding to stay at the club.

Gerrard had looked to be on his way out of Anfield after telling the club he wanted to leave on Tuesday.

Gerrard rejected Liverpool's offer of a new deal late on Monday night paving the way for a move out of Anfield.

Chelsea had saw a bid for the England international turned down on Tuesday and they looked to be favourites to land his signature.

However, Gerrard after mulling over his future has decided to stay at Liverpool and the news is a massive boost for Rafa Benitez and everyone at the club with The Reds beginning the defence of their European Cup next week.

Reds chief executive Rick Parry revealed the amazing twist on Wednesday morning claiming Gerrard was now set to sign a new deal.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
why do want to care if he will stay or not , he is not linked to us , all know that if he leaves he will go to chelsea or real

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i was having so much fun mocking liverpool fans coz of him leaving..too bad it had to end so early.
the git cudve announced tht he wasnt leaving some days later so i cudve had some more fun:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Honestly, id prefer Viera to Gerrard. And from what i understand Viera is currently being negotiated between Juve and Arsenal. Arsenal have asked for 25m. Juve are offering 20m. Im pretty sure Moggi can seal this deal. In addition, Moggi is also working on a deal for Miguel, but hes trying to work out if we get him on a free. I dont know how that places the Pizarro deal, but im guessing the reason we havent made a bid for him yet, is because we're currently in the market for the French captain.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Honestly, id prefer Viera to Gerrard. And from what i understand Viera is currently being negotiated between Juve and Arsenal. Arsenal have asked for 25m. Juve are offering 20m. Im pretty sure Moggi can seal this deal. In addition, Moggi is also working on a deal for Miguel, but hes trying to work out if we get him on a free. I dont know how that places the Pizarro deal, but im guessing the reason we havent made a bid for him yet, is because we're currently in the market for the French captain.
I prefer Viera to Stevie also.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
just like a dream come true..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)