Steven Gerrard? (2 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2005
gerrard is one if not the best midfielders in europe today, he's an amazing player and i'd love to see him at juve. he won't go to chelsea coz he won't live 'pool for a rival and he and he's said before he'd prefer italy. this puts us ahead of real...........however we can only get him if we sold trez to chelsea (ah well) and a couple of our central mid's like appiah and tacchi

Buy on AliExpress.com

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Glad he's leaving.

He had decided to leave last season, just trying to pin it on the club so he can leave like a hero. Dick.

Sell out :stuckup:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
gerrard wont come to juve.
we simply cant afford him..and i dont see him leaving england.
and when did he say tht if he leaves liverpool,he wud come to italy?
great player..
but he wont b a juventino.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
Glad he's leaving.

He had decided to leave last season, just trying to pin it on the club so he can leave like a hero. Dick.

Sell out :stuckup:
Glad he's leaving?

Hmm interesting

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
Yeah. I've lost all respect for him as a person. Great player and we'll miss him. But i'd rather be relegated than pay that scouse cunt 100k a week.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
Yeah. I've lost all respect for him as a person. Great player and we'll miss him. But i'd rather be relegated than pay that scouse cunt 100k a week.
I was wondering how you react, totally agree :)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think Gerrard will sign for Madrid, it would almost be suicidal to sign for Chelsea unless he really is a sell out at heart.

I'd love to see him at Juve and although I dont see he is quite fit for serie A type football, I'd still take my chances. Nonetheless I doubt Juve have any serious intentions on him, costs too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)