Stephen Appiah (1 Viewer)

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by desireless ] ++
Well for appiah, his passing is not his best skill. But his dribbling and the ablitiy to show up as a support for the attacking is great. During his days at brescia, somehow he was always there to contribute one or two finishing touches to the team (7 goals if I'm not wrong). So far I notice that he is given more freedom to go forward than in the past. Yes, his skill is far from gatuso or baraja, but so does his age.
but he had baggio to give him the ball. in juventus he is too deep

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
As i told u long long time ago,
in the very worst days of appiah,
that his isnt much worse than blasi,
but if he wonna stay in our team as a non EU player he must be much better or cost much less,
he failed to proove himself twice and cap used blasi all year long,
blasi almost won his bench place for next year,considering he is italian and did much better than appiah in his first year.
Juve admitted appiah is for sale, many teams like middlesbrough rate him high and have him as number one target,
so as i thought appiah wouldnt be used as a starter in the geatest part of the season, so blasi could adapt his self with the team because he is the one choosed to stay and we wont have to change our play again when appiah leaves,
but appiah sould be used in the last part of the championship to proove him self and make more money from a possible transfer, as he impressed in the last part of season and this is what it matters most for a posible target solution,
thing, that didnt happen with blasi,we will loose money if we sell him as a sub when appiah is now considered juve's starter,
smart,comercial moove from moggi and capello,
they convinced everybody, even juve supporters.

(Funny thing: i remember the biggest part of the season everybody praise blasi and make comments like""No,not appiah,oh we are doomed, he even cant give a pass to 2m"",anyone than azzuri7,me and a few others)

We will sell one of those two, to make profit
and everything says appiah has more chances to go,
as he will give us more money and free a non EU player space.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Appiah to me still has a bright career, and will flourish in the EPL, I wish we can keep him, but if we need that extra bit of money, well then he can bring in the most compared to Blasi and Tacchi.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
exactly, thats why eventhough I like the guy and I've followed him since his Brescia days, if his sale brings in a quality central midfielder, then so be it...

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
I never say no to selling appiah :) , just hope that Juve would give him more chance. Anyway lately a lot of non-eu players been struggling in Juve :down:

I am afraid pizzaro will have the same twist of tale. No offense though, he is definitely pure class, and great if we can have him in Juve. Guess I am just too tired wanting a player so much in Juve, and ended up chasing him out of the club.....

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
well, i dont know about non eu struggling at Juve, but we are in dire need of midfield quality. milan just signed Vogel, he isnt that bad at all for free.
I know we will get somebody at midfield, I hope moggi and co give us a greaat surprise.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Vogel is absolute shit. Most PSV fans wanted him out of the squad anyway because he has been at the exact same level for four years, and that level isn't very high.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by desireless ] ++
I never say no to selling appiah :) , just hope that Juve would give him more chance. Anyway lately a lot of non-eu players been struggling in Juve :down:

I am afraid pizzaro will have the same twist of tale. No offense though, he is definitely pure class, and great if we can have him in Juve. Guess I am just too tired wanting a player so much in Juve, and ended up chasing him out of the club.....
Pizarro is a class better than tacchi,gianni,appiah and blasi,
there are many more to leave juve before him,
dont worry about him,only a great quality player may bench him
and if we had a quality player to bench pizarro, then we wouldnt have no problems in the midfield to worry about

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Vogel is absolute shit. Most PSV fans wanted him out of the squad anyway because he has been at the exact same level for four years, and that level isn't very high.
really? I thought he plays pretty well, Im not saying he is a class player or great, but pretty good for the rotation and he is free so Milan didnt do too bad IMO.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Appiah can be useful next season, playing off the bench that is.

For me, Blasi is useless. he may be young, but how he managed to convince moggi to bring him back and how he managed capello to start him at the start of this season is beyond me. he really didnt impress at parma to suggest he was ALL that as such.

Tacchinardi isnt good enough anymore. he is useful when a playmaker is behindthe forwards and he has a very good two way midfielder beside him, alla davids and zidane...but under capello and his tactics, he is pretty much useless.

I say keep Appiah and sell Tacchinardi and blasi. Bring in Pizarro or Emre and a better DM as back up.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Tacchi is one of juve's childs, he's been too long in juve to just sell him off like that, althought its probably what we sould do now,
i dont know, someone else will decide it.
I believe appiah and blasi both failed to convince anyone,
we will for sure get rid one of them,(thats why we sign gianni)
I say sell both blasi and appiah and buy a better player who deserve's to be a juve starter and help us more creating chances,
blasi/tacchi/appiah cant,
even if inter swap karagounis for pizarro we can find others(fiore-emre-ledesma?),
this sould be our first priority to strenghten our team and we can do it without spending big money esp if we trade or sell both of them.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
All those Appiah vs Blasi vs Tacchinardi discussions are going nowhere. Neither of them is good enough so we need to buy another central midfielder. That means that two of the three have to leave. Tacchinardi is willing to sit on the bench, and I think Blasi is a very useful player for some situations. Although Appiah has improved lately I still don't think that there is room for him in Juventus.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
All those Appiah vs Blasi vs Tacchinardi discussions are going nowhere. Neither of them is good enough so we need to buy another central midfielder. That means that two of the three have to leave. Tacchinardi is willing to sit on the bench, and I think Blasi is a very useful player for some situations. Although Appiah has improved lately I still don't think that there is room for him in Juventus.

you said it. but after that goal he gave me some hope

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)