Stefano Sturaro (20 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I love how composed he is. He doesn't get flustered by anything and takes no $#@! from anyone.
he his a badass.this guy isn't nocerino as people said. he is a maaaaaaaad Bull, it was so easy to pick him and vidal as standouts. i really would like to see more of him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
With Chiello and Vidal around.. he has good teachers in the grinta and in the caveman department.

Hero in the making,.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Beast performance!! he is so different to any player i have seen in that role and position. Refreshing to see!

Hopefully he grows stronger in all aspects with every minute played.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Is that a high foot though? I wonder if some referees would call that.

I'm glad Atkinson didn't in any case :D
Refs are really inconsistent when blowing the whistle for a high foot foul. I've rarely seen a penalty being given for a high foot foul. At the same time if it's the attacker whose boot is high, it's almost always called a foul. That said, the save by Sturaro wasn't a high foot. James was diving in with his head.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
icemaη;4920689 said:
Refs are really inconsistent when blowing the whistle for a high foot foul. I've rarely seen a penalty being given for a high foot foul. At the same time if it's the attacker whose boot is high, it's almost always called a foul. That said, the save by Sturaro wasn't a high foot. James was diving in with his head.
James bowed down too. I haven't heard, or seen, a single complain about this chance. People are discussing how their goal is enough to the CL final.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
no i'm serious

How good can Pogba be, straight after a long injury ? How intense can he play ? How aware will he be ?

I'd liked Pogba to have a game or two before the return, but we cant.

Can he pull a wallzagli and be instant high quality all game when comming on ?
Of course you are. Sturaro was very good given the circumstances, but you're making it sound like Pogba has been for almost a year like Barzagli. We need Pogba badly for the second leg.

He was excellent, though :D
I said before the game that this was a bold move from Allegri. It could've gone either way and now, people will have high expectations. I hope we give him time to develop.
I agree.

Usually I would agree, but nah, not this time. No hype or overexaggeration, this is a young novice midfielder who was in Genoa few months ago, he has no CL experience (if you call 4 mins experience), got a suprise start vs the champions in semi, and put in exactly kind of disciplined work his coach asked him to do, excellent grinta and overall performance. Deserves props for that.
I am not saying he doesn't justify all this praise or that he wasn't good. I#m just saying we shouldn't sacrifice Pogba for him. It's not like suddenly Pogba forgot our tactics. If he's fully fit, he must play the second leg.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
He was a beast! I didn't expect this perfomance!
He has all the future, to be a key player for Juventus!

That's why, we should sign and give oppurtunities to Italian talented players!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)