Stefano Sturaro (30 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thanks for suprising me completely and putting in a very exceptionally hard and disciplined performance :tup:

And @Lion, Zach was advocating we start him instead of Pirlo when we thought Pereyra was guranteed starter, me and others were saying Pirlo is more experienced and has the ability to give you the quality moments compared to a fresh young novice water carrier like this. Now I hope this kid starts next game and Pirlo is benched :tup: (that is if Pogba isnt ready).

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
At this point i truely wonder

How good can Pogba be when dropped from injury straight in a game like this ?

What form will he be in ?

Cause we will need to defended better and more intense, and Sturaro was goddamn excellent

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thanks for suprising me completely and putting in a very exceptionally hard and disciplined performance :tup:

And @Lion, Zach was advocating we start him instead of Pirlo when we thought Pereyra was guranteed starter, me and others were saying Pirlo is more experienced and has the ability to give you the quality moments compared to a fresh young novice water carrier like this. Now I hope this kid starts next game and Pirlo is benched :tup: (that is if Pogba isnt ready).

Gotto admire Allegri's balls

"Pereyra was fit, Sturaro played 4 minutes in CL so far. But Pereyra is good off the bench and we needed to help the defence so thats why"

Imagine how that would have backfired if it went wrong. But he just went for it, and was so damn right

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Let's not get carried away now. Fuck I hate when this happens.
no i'm serious

How good can Pogba be, straight after a long injury ? How intense can he play ? How aware will he be ?

I'd liked Pogba to have a game or two before the return, but we cant.

Can he pull a wallzagli and be instant high quality all game when comming on ?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Cause we will need to defended better and more intense, and Sturaro was goddamn excellent
Pogba will be fine. hes a beast, if its not a 10+ months injury, it should have no effect on him

Jul 20, 2012
no i'm serious

How good can Pogba be, straight after a long injury ? How intense can he play ? How aware will he be ?

I'd liked Pogba to have a game or two before the return, but we cant.

Can he pull a wallzagli and be instant high quality all game when comming on ?
Yea I was thinking the same thing, if anything I see Pogba starting on the bench for the second leg. I'd go with a 4-3-1-2 with marchisio as cdm and pereyra trequartista, sturaro cm

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Gotto admire Allegri's balls

"Pereyra was fit, Sturaro played 4 minutes in CL so far. But Pereyra is good off the bench and we needed to help the defence so thats why"

Imagine how that would have backfired if it went wrong. But he just went for it, and was so damn right
The Juventus midfielder previously had only four minutes of experience in the competition, but was picked against the reigning title holders.

“We had already tried me in the team yesterday, then again this morning and today the Coach told me I’d be starting,” explained the 22-year-old.

“Claudio Marchisio and I had more or less the same duties and Arturo Vidal had to come back to help the midfield when they had possession.

“At times we struggled, but we had some great players up against us. When they attacked down the wings it was a bit tougher, but to be honest we didn’t suffer that much.”

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Let's not get carried away now. Fuck I hate when this happens.
Usually I would agree, but nah, not this time. No hype or overexaggeration, this is a young novice midfielder who was in Genoa few months ago, he has no CL experience (if you call 4 mins experience), got a suprise start vs the champions in semi, and put in exactly kind of disciplined work his coach asked him to do, excellent grinta and overall performance. Deserves props for that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The Juventus midfielder previously had only four minutes of experience in the competition, but was picked against the reigning title holders.

“We had already tried me in the team yesterday, then again this morning and today the Coach told me I’d be starting,” explained the 22-year-old.

“Claudio Marchisio and I had more or less the same duties and Arturo Vidal had to come back to help the midfield when they had possession.

“At times we struggled, but we had some great players up against us. When they attacked down the wings it was a bit tougher, but to be honest we didn’t suffer that much.”
Our confidence is at an all time high.

What a match from the kid. :touched:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

I don't think there's any chance of Pogba starting in Madrid.

He may make the bench and be an option if Juve need a goal.

Would be too big a risk to throw him in from the start.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't think there's any chance of Pogba starting in Madrid.

He may make the bench and be an option if Juve need a goal.

Would be too big a risk to throw him in from the start.
Exactly

And even if he would play at some point, what quality can we expect from such a young player who was injured for so long ?
experienced players tend to have an easyer time restarting on a good form, but Pogba needs games.

Afterall, we need him to score in Berlin

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Our confidence is at an all time high.

What a match from the kid. :touched:
lol yeah... i think most of us weere shitting our panties...and after all the scares we received today... he goes out and say "lol, didnt hurt"

:lol:

man, i almost fainted when james destroyed the crossbar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)