Stefano Sturaro (18 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I want that gif, second half near the touchline when some madrid defender crashed into him at full speed. Contact like that always ends up in the challenged player beeing on the floor for 5 minutes

He crashed into the ground, and jumped up immediatly and went on, as if nothing happened, didnt even care about simulating, only cared about doing his job

So fucking impressive. SO fucking juventus.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
I want that gif, second half near the touchline when some madrid defender crashed into him at full speed. Contact like that always ends up in the challenged player beeing on the floor for 5 minutes

He crashed into the ground, and jumped up immediatly and went on, as if nothing happened, didnt even care about simulating, only cared about doing his job

So $#@!ing impressive. SO $#@!ing juventus.
It was carvajeal

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Props to this guy, he got really involved in all facets of the game tonight, if you told me this was his first start in the Cl- against Real I'd have laughed.

Also I think he got a touch on that James header, no?

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
No, it was a little after Stuararo i think tackled Ramos.. Saw it as carvajeal tried to return the 'favor' he should have been booked

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

It was him who blocked the shot that hit the post and not a header by James. :tup:
:tup: great effort there

loved his performance. its great when you have 3 CMs injured and you still can put in a guy like him who then performs on such a high level + he got a chance to start over an usual starter in Pereyra so he had great responsibility on him. keep it up Sturaro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)