Spit ban for Totti? (5 Viewers)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

or they will forget the 4-2-3-1 thingie
Under all circumstances, DP will come closer to his favoured position. Either forward or Att. mid.

Honestly i dont think Totti will get banned, Poulsen hasn't announced anything about being hit by Totti, infact Poulsen tried to switch shirt with Totti after the game.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Actually, i havent seen Totti play well for italy. So i dont care if he get banned, he needs to get what he deserves

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i care about italy,and if totti wil be baned,it won't be the same for italy....

pray totti will stay!!
]

what??? Dont you care about that the fact he SPIT on someone? IMO, he can should be sent home.

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++

Honestly i dont think Totti will get banned, Poulsen hasn't announced anything about being hit by Totti, infact Poulsen tried to switch shirt with Totti after the game.
Poulsen - nor the Danish federation for that matters - doesn't have to announce anything. It's all up to the UEFA disciplinary comittee to examine the case and take a decision.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
thats stupid of totti, as if he dont know that he wont get away with it...

this will be a rude suprise to Trappatoni's plan as there is only one player that can play totti in the team.. totti...both Cassano and Del Piero aore more of a prosecutor then playmakers...

imo the only anti totti solution would be the vs waless 442 tactic..

...........................buffon.............

..panucci... cannavaro...nesta...zambrotta...

...................pirlo.......zaneti..............
..camoranesi.............................delpiero........
.................................cassano...............
..............vieri.....................................

in this tactic the playmaking would fall to the two way deep laying playumaker Pirlo..... Del Piero whill give the left width and Cassano will partner Vieri in attack...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
If he did spit he has a low class S-O-B as many people suspected....

However, there is something VERY WEIRD about this incidence and the sequence:

1. Why was there no reaction from Poulsen? Being spit in the face is not like being pushed (as common) and certainly merits a reaction; yell to the official; wiping of the face. NOTHING. Poulsen did not react and continued running as if nothing occured.

2. It never made its way to the telecast because Poulsen never made an issue of it..almost like it didn't happen.

3. Why did Denmark wait more than 48 hours to bring this decision to UEFA??

Given the angle IT MAY (don't go up in arms you pouncers) that Totti's spit "missile" went beyond Poulsen and it was more of a side-spit this-is-what I think of you spitter rather than in the face. A theory already heard around town: Totti tackles the Danes...Danes not happy...Dane payback...may be far fetched but the non-reaction of Poulsen and the non-issue of this during the game is unexplicable. Things like this don't surface 2 days later.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
OK. I just read on a danish internet site, that DBU has sent a tape to UEFA who has seen the tape. And its almost certain that UEFA WILL give Totti some kind of punishment, i dont know if it will be a ban or a fine.

The punishment will be announced in couple of hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)