Spit ban for Totti? (4 Viewers)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by slack ] ++

It appears that you have serious problems keeping a clear perspective whenever Italy is involved. This is by no means a fanatics' forum so kindly exercise some restraint if you will.
And you have obviously serious problems with accepting some other views, which a forum basicly consists of. but whatever :blah: :wallbang:

slack

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
And you have obviously serious problems with accepting some other views, which a forum basicly consists of. but whatever :blah: :wallbang:
Disagreement, which you might have realized by now, is a 2-way thing. Still, I sincerely apologize if I hurt your feelings. Will you ever forgive me?

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
by ur sig rae u seem to be an england fan,, imo they wont progress to the quarters,they have been beaten by france, and they arent good anyway :p

May 4, 2004
Spit ban for Totti? Wednesday 16 June, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italy’s Francesco Totti may be suspended by UEFA after he allegedly spat in the face of a Denmark player.

A Danish website had today published stills of the incident which were taken from television footage.

The Roma player appears to spit in the face of Christian Poulsen, an incident which neither the referee or his assistants saw.

Some reports claim that UEFA are now in possession of the video tape and are preparing to review it.

If they decide to take action then Totti could be handed a lengthy ban – one which could see him miss all or most of the Euro 2004 tournament.

UEFA have handed out heavy punishments in the past as Lazio defender Sinisa Mihajlovic is well aware of.

He was given a five-match ban by UEFA after he spat in the face of Adrian Mutu during a Champions’ League clash against Chelsea.

Totti was expected to be the Azzurri’s main man this summer but his tournament hasn’t started well.

He was very disappointing in the 0-0 draw with Denmark, even claiming that his boots and socks were a contributing factor to his display.
----------------------

This is crazy.. but im glad in a way, because IF he gets banned for like 5 matches, and italy fail to do well in this tournament, then FINALLY for the first time its not Alex Del Piero's foult... FINALLY!

i hope that he will not get the ban, because i want Azzurri to win this euro2004....!

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Ok if they ban him? Then DP hopefully will play in the centre with Cassano on the left... WEEEEEE!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

This is crazy.. but im glad in a way, because IF he gets banned for like 5 matches, and italy fail to do well in this tournament, then FINALLY for the first time its not Alex Del Piero's foult... FINALLY!
Whats wrong with you?? You root for Italy to fail if it means Del Piero will not get blamed?? If you have this type of attitude stop posting on the Italy threads. This is a Juventino comment and not one of an Azzurri fan: I don't give a damn who DOES WELL or FAILS so long as Italy succeeds. This is the biggest load of horseshit I have seen from a poster in a long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)