Spit ban for Totti? (2 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
The fool doesnt understand that the worst damage was inflicted to his image. In Italy, his poulsen spitting was considered by the media and the public a shameful behavior that harms the image of the italian people. He will be suited for 5 million euros..
great.. i hope so!!! fvuk u totti..!

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
gray:
I'm not going to tell you, my head is spinning too much :p
Damn I hate that your avatar :wallbang:
Ehehe fine fine!

i'll change it by tomorrow then ;)
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
This is Adelaide, one of warriors from Heroes of Might and Magic III - my fav computer game :)
Adelaide eh? That's a city in Australia you know :)

Heroes of Might and Magic was an awesome game! :thumb: I never could wait until my new creatures spawned so I could take them into battle. Man, was that game addictive!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

which is wrong. ffs, the new prince, he can do no wrong. i'm sick of seeing everyone defending him. cannavaro, the captain: everyone makes mistakes. yeah, whatever. if you make mistake (?) like this at this level then you're nothing more than an idiot.

god, it feels soooo good to see totti going all the way down from the skies where media and his ego put him before.
Full agree Fliakis, Totti's action should be punished harshly... Go home missy!! :totti:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Italy reject Totti appeal
Friday 18 June, 2004

Italy have confirmed that they will not appeal against Francesco Totti’s three-match ban for spitting.

The Azzurri star was found guilty of gross unsporting conduct yesterday after he spat on Denmark’s Christian Poulsen during Monday’s 0-0 draw.

"We have agreed with Francesco Totti and the Federation to not launch an appeal," stated lawyer Giulia Bongiorno.

That means that Italy will be without Totti until the semi-finals if the side get that far in the competition.

His absence has now increased the pressure on Juventus’ Alessandro Del Piero to finally deliver.

"I’ve told Francesco to try and forget about it now because it is useless to keep talking about it," said the No 7.

"The added pressure doesn’t worry me. I already knew what was expected from me before this tournament."

Italy are next in action this evening against Sweden but Gigi Buffon believes they will survive without their best player.

"The squad has coped well with the situation," stated the ‘keeper. "We have players here who can replace him.

"Our biggest problem is that we must just concentrate on the game. We will be victorious if we stay united."

The absence of Totti in the side has led many in Italy to believe that Andrea Pirlo will be brought into the team.

"It is pleasing to hear that people are talking about me as it suggests that I am appreciated," said the Milan man. "Now I need to prove myself on the pitch."

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Italy reject Totti appeal
Friday 18 June, 2004

Italy have confirmed that they will not appeal against Francesco Totti’s three-match ban for spitting.

The Azzurri star was found guilty of gross unsporting conduct yesterday after he spat on Denmark’s Christian Poulsen during Monday’s 0-0 draw.

"We have agreed with Francesco Totti and the Federation to not launch an appeal," stated lawyer Giulia Bongiorno.

That means that Italy will be without Totti until the semi-finals if the side get that far in the competition.

His absence has now increased the pressure on Juventus’ Alessandro Del Piero to finally deliver.

"I’ve told Francesco to try and forget about it now because it is useless to keep talking about it," said the No 7.

"The added pressure doesn’t worry me. I already knew what was expected from me before this tournament."

Italy are next in action this evening against Sweden but Gigi Buffon believes they will survive without their best player.

"The squad has coped well with the situation," stated the ‘keeper. "We have players here who can replace him.

"Our biggest problem is that we must just concentrate on the game. We will be victorious if we stay united."

The absence of Totti in the side has led many in Italy to believe that Andrea Pirlo will be brought into the team.

"It is pleasing to hear that people are talking about me as it suggests that I am appreciated," said the Milan man. "Now I need to prove myself on the pitch."
GooD!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Ehehe fine fine!

i'll change it by tomorrow then ;)

Adelaide eh? That's a city in Australia you know :)

Heroes of Might and Magic was an awesome game! :thumb: I never could wait until my new creatures spawned so I could take them into battle. Man, was that game addictive!

Oh thank you! :cheesy:

But dont forget to use sth not so disturbing :p

Yes I know that Adelaide is also a city in Australia :)

That game is DAMN addictive, I never was able to say: end" when I started.
I was like a junkie, completely addicted.

-----------------------------------------------------

About "Italy reject Totti appeal"
Good, they seem to have some common sense, cause if they appealed, they would be criticised for that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sometimes it takes something like this to illustrate that maturity still means something in this sport.

All players who feel their on-the-field performance, and salaries, justify their tantrum-throwing have been served notice.

This is one thing I really love about soccer... it's not perfect, but justice often gets dished out in good quantities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)