[SPA] La Liga 2015/2016 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Its a shame that real madrids match fixing has barely made news yet we were cruxified. Im sure la liga will handle it better for the good of the league unlike the morons who sent us to Serie B.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Spain won't do Shit.. Their football is the only thing that is keeping them in the race for a big event like Olympics.. Something the Spanish economy needs.. So they'll cheat their way until they get such a thing

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't believe for a second that a ref was approached by an official to favor Real Madrid over Barca. IMO Barca leaning media made a mountain out of a molehill with a non story.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Neymar and Suarez are both great players. when Messi is on the pitch, most attacks go through him (understandably) and the rest of the team works the way to allow him as much time on the ball as possible. Neymar and Suarez have to adjust to him and did well at it last season. however, with no Messi they both have more time on the ball and more freedom to play their game. if Messi were to miss the whole season, i could see both of them score 30 goals in the league alone

- - - Updated - - -

they are also @Fr3shs favorite striker duo in all of football probably. i bet if he were in Marottas place he would offer Bonucci, Marchisio, Asamoah, Caceres, Pogba, Morata, Dybala and Mandzukic all for the 2

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Neymar and Suarez are both great players. when Messi is on the pitch, most attacks go through him (understandably) and the rest of the team works the way to allow him as much time on the ball as possible. Neymar and Suarez have to adjust to him and did well at it last season. however, with no Messi they both have more time on the ball and more freedom to play their game. if Messi were to miss the whole season, i could see both of them score 30 goals in the league alone

- - - Updated - - -

they are also @Fr3shs favorite striker duo in all of football probably. i bet if he were in Marottas place he would offer Bonucci, Marchisio, Asamoah, Caceres, Pogba, Morata, Dybala and Mandzukic all for the 2
fr3sh wouldnt offer Caceres

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Spain won't do Shit.. Their football is the only thing that is keeping them in the race for a big event like Olympics.. Something the Spanish economy needs.. So they'll cheat their way until they get such a thing
To be fair, their basketball team is up there.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Its just not fair that they can have Messi injured and still perform like this. What a fucking strike-force these bastards have. Each one of those 3 can carry a full team by himself. Sergi roberto is also looking really good all of a sudden. Bale and Ronaldo need to step up if they will match this trio.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What's the real story with Benzema? All I read is blackmailing but I still have no idea why he's blackmailing and how did it start?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What's the real story with Benzema? All I read is blackmailing but I still have no idea why he's blackmailing and how did it start?

Today apparently he admitted to blackmailing Valbuena with a sex tape, WHY? Because is a fucking scumbag moron who would probably be in jail long time ago if he wasnt talented footballer. It isnt enough you crash your cars regurarly and endanger others, sleep with underage hookers, hang out with criminals, but as a filthy rich retard you blackmail a TEAMMATE with this?

It doesnt end there, he is apparently linked to something else that would be 10 times worse if it turns out to be a serious connection...

https://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/...ed-to-a-cocaine-trafficking-scandal-le-point/

What a friggin moron...

This sums it up for me:

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=19520858&postcount=2637

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Today apparently he admitted to blackmailing Valbuena with a sex tape, WHY? Because is a fucking scumbag moron who would probably be in jail long time ago if he wasnt talented footballer. It isnt enough you crash your cars regurarly and endanger others, sleep with underage hookers, hang out with criminals, but as a filthy rich retard you blackmail a TEAMMATE with this?

It doesnt end there, he is apparently linked to something else that would be 10 times worse if it turns out to be a serious connection...

https://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/...ed-to-a-cocaine-trafficking-scandal-le-point/

What a friggin moron...

This sums it up for me:

What the fuck?? I seriously can't understand when you do something you love and you earn quite a lot of money why would you be so dumb to do all this?

Blackmailing your team-mate? First time I ever hear something like this, he had something personal with Valbuena? I've seen few of his instagram clips, he seems to love the Mafia life-style no?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

What a friggin moron...

This sums it up for me:

You got to love this auto-erotic asphyxiation the French NT keeps performing though. I guess at one point they won't stop in time and cease to exist. I assume this means Benzema's career for the NT is over?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Holy fuck I always liked Benzema (as a player) but what an utter piece of shit. He should do some prison time over this and kiss his career goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)