[SPA] La Liga 2015/2016 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Today apparently he admitted to blackmailing Valbuena with a sex tape, WHY? Because is a fucking scumbag moron who would probably be in jail long time ago if he wasnt talented footballer. It isnt enough you crash your cars regurarly and endanger others, sleep with underage hookers, hang out with criminals, but as a filthy rich retard you blackmail a TEAMMATE with this?

It doesnt end there, he is apparently linked to something else that would be 10 times worse if it turns out to be a serious connection...

https://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/...ed-to-a-cocaine-trafficking-scandal-le-point/

What a friggin moron...

This sums it up for me:

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=19520858&postcount=2637
You think he might actually go to jail over this?

In that case we can say goodbye to Morata already probably :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Wow, Real wouldn't keep Benzema. He won't sale so much shirts now. They need a new face in attack. Someone innocent, promising and it would be a bonus if he is related somehow with Madrid to make it more of a tearjerker. I wonder who that innocent and good player could be? :anon:

Fuсk you Benzema :sergio:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You think he might actually go to jail over this?

In that case we can say goodbye to Morata already probably :D
No. Someone with the amount of money Benzema has does not go into these meetings unprepared. If he admitted guilt, any actual jail time has most definitely been swept off the table. Benzema can't risk admitting guilt and ruining his chance of escaping prison, unless it has first been agreed beforehand that he won't have to do any time.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Isn't that a bit of a grey area, legally?
Yes, it is (I assume, I don't know French criminal law). Which is why I think Benzema has agreed that he was sort of involved and he will receive a sort of punishment.

But no jail, you friggin' hyenas.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Today apparently he admitted to blackmailing Valbuena with a sex tape, WHY? Because is a fucking scumbag moron who would probably be in jail long time ago if he wasnt talented footballer. It isnt enough you crash your cars regurarly and endanger others, sleep with underage hookers, hang out with criminals, but as a filthy rich retard you blackmail a TEAMMATE with this?

It doesnt end there, he is apparently linked to something else that would be 10 times worse if it turns out to be a serious connection...

https://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/...ed-to-a-cocaine-trafficking-scandal-le-point/

What a friggin moron...

This sums it up for me:

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=19520858&postcount=2637
k so before i go on futher with this post i would like to say im pretty nice right now if you know what i mean. if not im pretty drunk.

this is kinda straight up gansta shit yo!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

but thats so fuking dirty :(
how could blackmail your fuckig teammate man :(
that's so fucking naaaaasty!! :(

suge knight would be proud :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, Real wouldn't keep Benzema. He won't sale so much shirts now. They need a new face in attack. Someone innocent, promising and it would be a bonus if he is related somehow with Madrid to make it more of a tearjerker. I wonder who that innocent and good player could be? :anon:
STFU!!!! I just +rep'ed you like 3mins ago!!! don't talk bullshit like that! morate is here to stay!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Holy fuck I always liked Benzema (as a player) but what an utter piece of shit. He should do some prison time over this and kiss his career goodbye
Absolutely!!! :agree:

then launch his french rap career with his homeboy roff :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)