[SPA] La Liga 2015/2016 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I really don't care whether people get upset. Best player in football this year. And by far the most entertaining to watch. Incredible.

10 goals - 6 assists in 7 games. That's easily as good as the best of Messi's and C. Ronaldo's stretches. :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Without Messi for the last 8 matches Barca has 7 wins-1 loss in CL and La Liga.

See what happens after a CL final when a transfer director doesn't blow up his team. And Barca was under transfer ban and still has reinforcements coming in January.

Marotta :sergio:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
:agree: Imagine if the Football world didn't have Messi and Ronaldo starting today. We'd have at least 4 players fighting for the Ballon d'or, that would be beatiful. Football would go back to it's - more or less - normality, as it should be.

I'll always pull @Zacheryah's leg for saying Lucas was the better player even though all signs showed otherwise :lol: Sorry, bro.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
- - - Updated - - -

Without Messi for the last 8 matches Barca has 7 wins-1 loss in CL and La Liga.

See what happens after a CL final when a transfer director doesn't blow up his team. And Barca was under transfer ban and still has reinforcements coming in January.

Marotta :sergio:
Not that the double turnover helps in any way.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree: Imagine if the Football world didn't have Messi and Ronaldo starting today. We'd have at least 4 players fighting for the Ballon d'or, that would be beatiful. Football would go back to it's - more or less - normality, as it should be.

I'll always pull @Zacheryah's leg for saying Lucas was the better player even though all signs showed otherwise :lol: Sorry, bro.
Zach actually said this? That's like his Crapandowski thing, and then the Higuain is the best striker in the world thing. :lol:

But you know we love you Zach. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Not that the double turnover helps in any way.
I don't see how that turnover makes a difference for us keeping our side intact...? We should not have sold Vidal, and should have spent more wisely in the transfer window. We spent over 100 mil. Our net spend was like 60 mil. We gave away Llorente for free. We had no plan, and it shows.

Don't blow up a CL finalist, double winning squad. Not 1 month after said final. That's ridiculous.

Turnover has absolutely nothing to do with us dismantling our team.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Compared to messi, i found Lucas to be more physically and technically gifted a couple of years ago. As in, Lucas could pull the same trick or faint better and more effective.

That isnt saying THAT much. You know these tricksters who can pull all the moves and then some, fastpaced and all ?

Messi became a global star, Lucas is still mostly that trickster, who doesnt know what to dribble when, with rather poor intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)