[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Luis Enrique obviously doesn't know how to carry himself, that's why he keeps making tension between himself and the big egos at Barca. He's doing a very good job in general, but his communication and personality could get in the way of that if he isn't careful.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Even from Perez, that's the most WTF-move in recent times.
He's just bringing the "Zidanes y Pavones" philosophy to the coaching team.

- - - Updated - - -

Luis Enrique obviously doesn't know how to carry himself, that's why he keeps making tension between himself and the big egos at Barca. He's doing a very good job in general, but his communication and personality could get in the way of that if he isn't careful.
Good. Barcelona seems to breed a special kind of coach.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I'd go crazy in LE's place after what Neymar did.
It's all about the timing. Bilbao were losing 3:1 and they were already frustrated. With only a week before the CL final, Neymar needlessly risked an injury by some brainless Bilbao player when he tried that trick. As expected, the Bilbao players went nuts and only 2 minutes later one of them did kick Neymar.
With this move he could have harmed his own team before the most important match of the season.

I bet that Ballack regrets slapping Boateng in that last match before the 2010 WC.
True, but that isn't what Enrique said :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How is that bad?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Actually you said it indirectly

...he's doing good .... but....
Yes, he is doing a good job in general, but something that might affect his ability to do his job properly is his communication and personality. How is that not clear?

I'm neutral with LE, unlike Pep who is my favorite coach.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes, he is doing a good job in general, but something that might affect his ability to do his job properly is his communication and personality. How is that not clear?

Why, Fred? Why do you have to declare everything and everyone I hate 'your favorite'?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Why, Fred? Why do you have to declare everything and everyone I hate 'your favorite'?
What? :p

Jack was implying that i like LE or at least that i was dissapointed that he's ruining it for himself at barca. I pointed out to him that I'm neutral with regards to LE, unlike Pep. If Jack hadn't inquired I'd have never brought the whole thing up :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Neutral, huh?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Really man? Really?

The Qatar WC, my unhidden and known to all love for Pep, when he's obviously one of the least liked coaches around here, also the fact that I flaunt my admiration of possession based, tiki taka football on a Juventus forum FFS, and you think I'm going to have a problem admitting that I like Luis Enrique? :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Really man? Really?

The Qatar WC, my unhidden and known to all love for Pep, when he's obviously one of the least liked coaches around here, also the fact that I flaunt my admiration of possession based, tiki taka football on a Juventus forum FFS, and you think I'm going to have a problem admitting that I like Luis Enrique? :D
It's not about Enrique himself but let it go now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)