[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (8 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Neymar didn't humiliate anyone, he tried but he failed. I don't get the fuss about it.

They should laugh at him instead of being pissed.
Exactly, he failed at pulling that trick. Luis Enrique is crazy for not backing his player (any sane person should be supporting Neymar in this situation) but god, Neymar cannot possibly be more disgusting.

Wel, he got thrown down like a bitch instead of getting past the defender, I hardly see it as a success.

Humiliation is what Ronaldinho did in the video Osman posted the other page, or Messi's goal vs Bilbao.
Messi is class. Humiliation is what Cafu did to Nedved. I can never like/respect these types of players.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Wel, he got thrown down like a bitch instead of getting past the defender, I hardly see it as a success.

Humiliation is what Ronaldinho did in the video Osman posted the other page, or Messi's goal vs Bilbao.
That's only because the defender illegally obstructed him, he obviously was going past him.

- - - Updated - - -

:touched:

To be honest, France always has good dribblers, even when they're not very good players in general, like Ben Arfa for example; he's an amazing dribbler

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Neymar didn't humiliate anyone, he tried but he failed. I don't get the fuss about it.

They should laugh at him instead of being pissed.
I think it's the way he went down that exacerbated the situation.

Not sure that there is overall condemnation of flair and fancy in football. Ronaldinho is the most recent purely skilled player to grace european football and there was never any negativity surrounding what he could do. But Ronaldinho was a good sportsman and had mutual respect with his opponents. He always played with a smile on his face. Neymar is an arrogant, dirty little bastard. So when he tries to pull a shifty like that, fails and then dives as he did you would want to wring his neck too. If you're going to be arrogant, you have to back it up otherwise you're fair game. Don't fluff the an unrealistic piece of skill and then fall over.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
I think it's the way he went down that exacerbated the situation.

Not sure that there is overall condemnation of flair and fancy in football. Ronaldinho is the most recent purely skilled player to grace european football and there was never any negativity surrounding what he could do. But Ronaldinho was a good sportsman and had mutual respect with his opponents. He always played with a smile on his face. Neymar is an arrogant, dirty little bastard. So when he tries to pull a shifty like that, fails and then dives as he did you would want to wring his neck too. If you're going to be arrogant, you have to back it up otherwise you're fair game. Don't fluff the an unrealistic piece of skill and then fall over.
I agree with this. Maybe that's why I don't know anybody who hates Ronaldinho. And another thing, what I like about Ronaldinho is that he plays with flair and fancy AND be effective at the same time, not only for showboating.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I don't understand this shit against neymar. He tried a great trick against the defender. Whats wrong with that?! Apparently some people didn't see jay jay okocha or Aimar or Denilson. And many many more great tricky dribblers. Rip football.

Btw: i don't like neymar.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yes and no. Their business strategy is to go for stars. Hence Ronaldo, hence Mourinho. So why Benitez? He has zero charisma and has never worked for a truly big club.
he was born in Madrid, he played for their B team for quite a while, he coached their B team at the beginning of his trainer career. maybe they want one of their own now after such a long time (del Bosque was quite successful there)? he knows the mentality (i guess) of the city, fans and the club. thats the only "good" explanation i can think of now, because at first look, Benitez seems like a stupid appointment...

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Wow what a bunch of animals, seriously they should get fined/sanctions
what animals? animals don't fight for nonsense, they just fight for food, territory or sex. i can't believe how childish some players are. someone gives them a llolipop.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Even from Perez, that's the most WTF-move in recent times.
This is homecoming for Benitez, he started with Madrid castilla and also started managing career with Madrid B et al. Also his time in LaLiga was pretty good given that he won with Valencia so maybe he'll have better success in LaLiga, even though I am not a fan. I would say Benetiz coming and staying so long in SerieA was more wtf.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Exactly, he failed at pulling that trick. Luis Enrique is crazy for not backing his player (any sane person should be supporting Neymar in this situation) but god, Neymar cannot possibly be more disgusting.
I'd go crazy in LE's place after what Neymar did.
It's all about the timing. Bilbao were losing 3:1 and they were already frustrated. With only a week before the CL final, Neymar needlessly risked an injury by some brainless Bilbao player when he tried that trick. As expected, the Bilbao players went nuts and only 2 minutes later one of them did kick Neymar.
With this move he could have harmed his own team before the most important match of the season.

I bet that Ballack regrets slapping Boateng in that last match before the 2010 WC.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'd go crazy in LE's place after what Neymar did.
It's all about the timing. Bilbao were losing 3:1 and they were already frustrated. With only a week before the CL final, Neymar needlessly risked an injury by some brainless Bilbao player when he tried that trick. As expected, the Bilbao players went nuts and only 2 minutes later one of them did kick Neymar.
With this move he could have harmed his own team before the most important match of the season.

I bet that Ballack regrets slapping Boateng in that last match before the 2010 WC.

Neymar's game is all about trickery. You can't take that away from him. And even if it was a bit daft, it's almost criminal to attack your own player for playing football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)