[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (9 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
this barca team seems very uninpressive defensivly. But thats not suprising since they have lueis enrique as tei coach... Happy times with messi neymar and suarez.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Atletico vs. Barca has become my favourite non-Juve fixture to watch during the recent years, best attack against the best defense in the world.
3 years ago I would agree with you, but Atleti have no brains when defending vs Barca. They all look like first half Vidal vs Barca.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Was expecting this :D

Can't deny it tho
I prefer watching Frosinone-Carpi to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Ladrónlona referee strikes again. Another stupid card when it clearly was nothing. @Post Ironic
Same old shit, different year. As long as the tax evading, HGH midget plays for the Catalans, nonsense will occur.

We should get a kickstarter going, to fund Luis' next attempt to put an end to Lionel's disgusting antics.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
3 years ago I would agree with you, but Atleti have no brains when defending vs Barca. They all look like first half Vidal vs Barca.
This, they lose to them often because they lose themselves in senseless tackling, 20 mins of each half they play really well, organised warriors, but then succumb to the rash aggression. Which is a shame because even 1-2 players down they had some momentum to make something happen and maybe tie, Barca were too cautious and careful, so could done some damage if it werent for the dumb red cards they should avoided, focus on your solid gameplan that was working instead of aiming for legs...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)