[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (8 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Insanely reckless.

Atletico dumb mofos for resorting to tackling and collecting yellows when they were so doing well with containing and pressurring high in first 20 minutes.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree: He was just cleaning the bottom of his shoes. So soft, people today. Not even deserved a yellow.

- - - Updated - - -

If anything you should gain points by trying to hurt a mutant. They're evil.
:agree:

I'm trying to see things from the Messi fanboi side, so I could see a yellow being warranted when you have that massive Messi bias. But otherwise, a good clean, hard foul. Free kick, and move along. Nothing to see here.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

I'm trying to see things from the Messi fanboi side, so I could see a yellow being warranted when you have that massive Messi bias. But otherwise, a good clean, hard foul. Free kick, and move along. Nothing to see here.
The referee is clearly a Ladrónlona fan. What a shame. The mutant fell, drank some of his potions and up on his feet like nothing happened he was.

If people were to doping test Messi they would find so many chemicals n' shit it would fill the atlantic ocean.

- - - Updated - - -

Messi is the true Witcher.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The referee is clearly a Ladrónlona fan. What a shame. The mutant fell, drank some of his potions and up on his feet like nothing happened he was.

If people were to doping test Messi they would find so many chemicals n' shit it would fill the atlantic ocean.

- - - Updated - - -

Messi is the true Witcher.
:tup:

I blame Messi's doping regime for at least 25% of the global warming effect. The shit he exhales, pisses, shits is turning this planet into a barren wasteland for future generations. Luis should be awarded Nobel Prize for his attempt to save the planet.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Atletico vs. Barca has become my favourite non-Juve fixture to watch during the recent years, best attack against the best defense in the world.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

I could never wish an injury to Messi. I was hoping that the authorities in Spain will jail him for a few years though :D

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:tup:

I blame Messi's doping regime for at least 25% of the global warming effect. The shit he exhales, pisses, shits is turning this planet into a barren wasteland for future generations. Luis should be awarded Nobel Prize for his attempt to save the planet.
:agree: Luis is a hero!

- - - Updated - - -

Atletico vs. Barca has become my favourite non-Juve fixture to watch during the recent years, best attack against the best defense in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)