[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (6 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I defend everybody, even the players and teams I dislike.
No, you don't.

But you're an opportunist that selectively chooses the posts that fit your narrative.
No, I'm not.

I could go on and on with examples if you were actually interested in a discussion, but you're not.
I can see that but I told you like five posts ago to let it go but you didn't.

I just noticed Jack gave me a -rep. FFS really man? :lol:
You deserve it.

The fact that all this bothers you so much is just so funny :D
Obviously it bothers you much more considering all the effort that you've made without even getting anywhere.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Third, when I say I enjoy watching that brand of football, I enjoy it whomever the team that plays it. So for example PSG play that kind of football in France. So I've watched their matches more than any other team in France. If Barcelona start playing like Chelsea do for example, then I'll definitely stop watching them. If PSG start playing like Atletico, then ya, I'll probably not watch them as much.

Fourth, and this is the most important point Seven, so I want you to concentrate as much as you can. The fact that I like a certain style does not equate into supporting the team. It does not mean that I wish that they win, or that I celebrate their victories. So in France, I was hoping Lyon would win the league this season. In Spain, I always wish a team outside the big two wins the Liga.

The main point is: Enjoying the way a certain team plays does not equate to cheering for them, or wishing they win

Please let me know if you have any difficulty in understanding any of that. Plenty of people have already got the point without this over elaborate explanation
You're lying. You have always said you wanted Barcelona to win the CL. This shit saddens me. Just pick a team, dude. There's nothing wrong with liking other teams. I like Real, I like PSG, hell, I like friggin' Napoli. But your incessant public masturbating over certain teams is of an entirely different category. Especially because it's always the teams everyone likes. And Pep? He's fucking horrible.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No, you don't.

No, I'm not.

I can see that but I told you like five posts ago to let it go but you didn't.

You deserve it.

Obviously it bothers you much more considering all the effort that you've made without even getting anywhere.
You are an opportunist, that's what you are. I've never seen you engage in a meaningful discussion on any topic. All you contribute is those silly one liners, like those above.

You're lying. You have always said you wanted Barcelona to win the CL. This shit saddens me. Just pick a team, dude. There's nothing wrong with liking other teams. I like Real, I like PSG, hell, I like friggin' Napoli. But your incessant public masturbating over certain teams is of an entirely different category. Especially because it's always the teams everyone likes. And Pep? He's fucking horrible.
Ok. Please dig that post up. I'm disappointed Seven, even though we rarely agree on most issues, I usually enjoy debating with you. The fact that you're willing to lie now is despicable, I would have never expected it from you. I have never said I wanted Barca to win the CL, and I dare you to dig up the post where I say that.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
We are all opportunist, and I will like to take this opportunity to say that we need to take away any opportunities for Barca fans to smile, for life (for all things related too football at least).
To varying degrees maybe, Jack is on a whole other level.

Watch him respond with either a smilie or a one liner. Predictable, unoriginal opportunist that he is.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
To varying degrees maybe, Jack is on a whole other level.

Watch him respond with either a smilie or a one liner. Predictable, unoriginal opportunist that he is.
Since you claimed that you defend everything and everyone even what you don't like, I think it's time that you defend me.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Since you claimed that you defend everything and everyone even what you don't like, I think it's time that you defend me.
Credit where credit is due, is always my mantra. You don't deserve any credit, so you don't deserve any defending.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Barcelona?
I will always see them as the most entertaining team in European football. I am first and foremost a football fan, I enjoy good football.

That's very subjective btw, others and myself included don't see it as good football at all but why all the hate on Fred ? Everyone is entitled to their opinions no ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)