[SPA] La Liga 2014/2015 (170 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Real Madrid logic: sellling one of your best offensive player Di maria, bring a overhyped james and sell your only proper DM Alonso
Just when I thought that they learnt that in order to win you need a balanced team they go to their usual full retard aka galacticos ways.

Buy everything that moves, win shit.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
This is what happens when you sell all your workmen and buy flair players only....Xabi and Di maria were defensively sound...A midfield of Isco,Modric,Kroos isn't going to offer much protection to their boneheaded defence of Pepe and Ramos...Can't wait until CR7 gets a long term injury and they get totally fucked

Jul 1, 2010
Keeping Casilias as starter too.
Even worse.

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like the defense just played like shit to me. Di Maria wouldn't have changed anything.
Di Maria has a great work rate and helped a lot defensively, now they're playing with too many offensive midfielders who don't track back.

Without Di Maria and Xabi Alonso helping out defensively, Pepe and Ramos are even more exposed for the scrubs that they are.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Even worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Di Maria has a great work rate and helped a lot defensively, now they're playing with too many offensive midfielders who don't track back.

Without Di Maria and Xabi Alonso helping out defensively, Pepe and Ramos are even more exposed for the scrubs that they are.
Who knows. All the goals seemed like "individual mistakes" to me. Also mis-communication.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)