[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (10 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Not the same dude. Imo it's like real world fantasy football, they're more of an exhibiton than a team and I just like the idea. They're kind of ike the Yankees, but the difference is I hate the Yankees.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
so:

- a husband is fucking his wife...he sais "come on, let's do it again", she replies " i'm not real madrid to be screwed me 5 times "

- how does ronaldo count to five?: Pedro, Xavi, Villa, Villa, Jefren!

- why did real got 5 goals...iker wanted to equalize sara who works at Tele5

- mourinho ain't the special one anymore, he's the special five

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Ramos should have been more brutal on Puyol, I got really disappointed after seeing the highlights today.

He should have hurt Messi even more.

And when Ronaldo pushed Guardiola, he should have pushed him harder, smashing his head in glass or something.

Bad bad, I expect more next time.
you will not change at all , let your hate for barca eat you from the inside :lol:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
you will not change at all , let your hate for barca eat you from the inside :lol:
:lol: :lol: i never imagined u were this pathetic but thank u for proving to me people like u do exist!.

i wish u would man up and stay here all season!!!! but to show up when one of yr 15 teams is on a high just proves how sad u really are. now go back to yr racing car bed and forza yr self to sleep on the thought of being in the showers with puyol and the gay bunch at camp nou.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)