[SPA] La Liga 2010/2011 (6 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i feel so disgusted...i hate gloryhunters more than inter fans
:lol2:

you will not change at all , let your hate for barca eat you from the inside :lol:
:lol2:

:lol: :lol: i never imagined u were this pathetic but thank u for proving to me people like u do exist!.

i wish u would man up and stay here all season!!!! but to show up when one of yr 15 teams is on a high just proves how sad u really are. now go back to yr racing car bed and forza yr self to sleep on the thought of being in the showers with puyol and the gay bunch at camp nou.
Didn't I tell you he will come after they win? I knew it, I really knew it and what did he do? he went to find my posts and quoted me. This guy is really obsessed and as you said it, pathetic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
so:

- a husband is fucking his wife...he sais "come on, let's do it again", she replies " i'm not real madrid to be screwed me 5 times "

- how does ronaldo count to five?: Pedro, Xavi, Villa, Villa, Jefren!

- why did real got 5 goals...iker wanted to equalize sara who works at Tele5

- mourinho ain't the special one anymore, he's the special five
:rofl:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What I hate about Barcelona is their attitude and that whole 'Mas que un club' bullshit. Puyol too.

Messi is the only spark of light in their whole institution.
When in truth, they are an unprofessional club that doesn't know how to conduct themselves in the press and that don't respect any of the other clubs.

I agree about Messi though.

Hey man who doesn't have a fascist militant uncle somewhere, am I rite
Where can i get me one of those? I know i can use one.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Name:
maher
Nationality:
juventini :lol:
Interests:
Football
How I feel about Juve:
fan :lol:
Other teams:
solo la Juve :lol:
Home Country:
Palestine
Favorite player(s):
NEDVED,CAMO,Buffon

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i think we should change his username and title..and make a thread for suggestions just to piss him and to get some laughs :D (/and to change the mood after the elimination)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)