South American Football (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
well this is only the second game of this campaign and a few starters are still missing. i read that Cellay was injured, but yes the defense is a major concern, caruzzo cant start and having somoza in the midfield doesnt help either.

- - - Updated - - -

it's got it all.
It is a nice tournament, really enjoyable to watch. Haven't watched it in years though, games start at 4 am in this part of the world.

Fluminense to win this shit :heart: Fred is too much :tuttosport:
Thanks man.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
though some of it is on the keeper, yes it cant be denied it was a beaut
I wouldn't blame the keeper for that.

I wouldn't want a keeper to hold back from coming out quickly to close someone down on the off chance they do something brilliant like that.

I'd put more blame on Boca's right CB for not seeing what was going to happen and getting himself across to give himself a chance of covering behind the RB.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I wouldn't blame the keeper for that.

I wouldn't want a keeper to hold back from coming out quickly to close someone down on the off chance they do something brilliant like that.

I'd put more blame on Boca's right CB for not seeing what was going to happen and getting himself across to give himself a chance of covering behind the RB.

i thought the CB did pretty good in getting back to cover for RB, my point is the keeper shouldnt have been so far out

- - - Updated - - -

this palmeiras team has a really low IQ

- - - Updated - - -

not to mention patrick vieira plays there :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Ronaldinho's assist :sun:, sneaky bastard.
:D

still not sure why that wasn't called off-side - he shouldn't have counted as an off-field/non-participant in the attack as he never left the field in the first place and became active again well in offside position.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
:D

still not sure why that wasn't called off-side - he shouldn't have counted as an off-field/non-participant in the attack as he never left the field in the first place and became active again well in offside position.

Offside rule doesn't count in throws? That's what I thought anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)