South American Football (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That was amazing! Can Boca hold on with 10 men though. Crazy game is right.

Can't wait for River-Belgrano tomorrow. Hope they crush those shits. Still choked at them for sending River down a flight and then having the audacity to ruin there first match back in the Primera A.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Oh Somoza. Ha. Martinez was huge. Burdisso scored two great goals, and for Boca to score 3 minutes after Caruzzo got sent off was pretty wild. My cousin lives down in Buenos Aires and is a huge River supporter. So I kind of have a hate on for Boca.

How good do you think the two Funes Mori's are? You think they make the jump to Europe sometime? Cirigliano too? I was disappointed to see Ocampos leave. If he turns out to be good in Europe I'd love to see him follow in Sivori's footsteps and join Juve as another great former River standout. He's playing striker for Monaco like Trezeguet now too. He could walk quite the path from River to Monaco to Juventus. Two teams that produced two of Juve's greatest strikers ever. Lamela, however, went to Roma. Disgrace. Haha.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Oh Somoza. Ha. Martinez was huge. Burdisso scored two great goals, and for Boca to score 3 minutes after Caruzzo got sent off was pretty wild. My cousin lives down in Buenos Aires and is a huge River supporter. So I kind of have a hate on for Boca.

How good do you think the two Funes Mori's are? You think they make the jump to Europe sometime? Cirigliano too? I was disappointed to see Ocampos leave. If he turns out to be good in Europe I'd love to see him follow in Sivori and Trezeguet's footsteps and join Juve as another great former River standout. He's playing striker for Monaco now too. Lamela went to Roma. Disgrace. Haha.

i dont think either funes mori bros will make it to europe, especially rogelio. cirigliano and lanzini need to show more, i really like mora but hes a benfica loan and river also got iturbe on lona who could turn out to be the next alexis sanchez for them

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Watching Trezeguet score against Boca was so nice the other day. Even if it meant nothing really. Which one of our strikers would have had the presence to bury his own rebound like that.

Warning. Music in this video is crap.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Iturbe could turn out amazing. Rogelio is still 21 and has developed quite well since the jump back up to Primera. 5 goals and 2 assists during Inicial. And he is a tall rangy striker...

Edit. Likely won't make the jump, but it would be cool to see the two brothers turn out to be something special.

- - - Updated - - -

Pol Fernandez. Today. He was good, his control is usually pretty nice, and first touch, though it seemed he gave the ball away pretty easily a couple times. I haven't seen him play enough to really get a feel for him. This is his first full season with Boca right? What do you think?

- - - Updated - - -

Trez's goal from the corner edge of the 18 yd box on the volley to the top far side corner, against Ferro Carril last year was one of the goals of the year. Not many strikers could hit that shot. It's phenomenal.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i mean personally wise...i was so waiting for that napoli goal (was in a bar next to an inter and a real fan who still wanted to see the 2nd half of real's match)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Did anyone else see River-Belgrano Sunday? Vangioni's strike from 30 yds was beautiful, and Trez got the assist. Nice little pass out. And Luna finished a chance just like the one Vuci scuffed against Fiorentina on the break. Nice to see River finally get a measure of revenge on Belgrano for the relegation tilts.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
and they played the whole second half with 10, ramon diaz' arrival has done much good to the gachinas

- - - Updated - - -

and speaking of ponzio(player who got ejected) http://muyboca.com.ar/9782/ponzio-me-ilusiona-jugar-en-boca :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)