South American Football (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Words can't express how I feel right now. La Copa Sudamericana was given to Sao Paolo after Tigre players were beaten by Sao Paolo fans, dudes had knives and guns, too. Even one Tigre player got hit in the chest with a revolver by a BRAZILIAN POLICE OFFICER. Fuck... Football died that night.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Words can't express how I feel right now. La Copa Sudamericana was given to Sao Paolo after Tigre players were beaten by Sao Paolo fans, dudes had knives and guns, too. Even one Tigre player got hit in the chest with a revolver by a BRAZILIAN POLICE OFFICER. Fuck... Football died that night.
that was some crazy shit, i watched the match itself and waited for the 2nd half then all of a sudden there were fireworks and images of luis fabiano celebrating etc.. i was thinking wtf? then i read last night of the problems and did you hear the statement by the sao paolo president? "We would have won by a big margin, but the big victory was the fact the argentines ran away" what an absolutely disgusting thing to say.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Words can't express how I feel right now. La Copa Sudamericana was given to Sao Paolo after Tigre players were beaten by Sao Paolo fans, dudes had knives and guns, too. Even one Tigre player got hit in the chest with a revolver by a BRAZILIAN POLICE OFFICER. $#@!... Football died that night.
Bah. Actually no one knows what really happened. All around South America you go play and people throw stones at you in the pitch. I don't trust neither the Argentinians nor the Brazilians.

- - - Updated - - -

regreso del virrey Bianchi! well it wasnt really a secret since he was offered the job some 2 days ago, hopefully this will attract some talent, burrito martinez might be the first capture
Martinez is so awesome. Corinthians should use him more often. But it looks like he has a hard personality.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)