South American Football (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
X, I was thinking along the line of how he'll play in relation to his motivation. I'm not familiar with the reasons he quit, but wasn't he almost forced to come back?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
X, I was thinking along the line of how he'll play in relation to his motivation. I'm not familiar with the reasons he quit, but wasn't he almost forced to come back?

his reason for leaving was lack of motivation, his argument being if i cant offer the team 100% then i should not be here. being away for a while though detrimental physically will only do good on the motivation side imo, plus he always shows up for copa lib which is i think what boca is shooting for

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I watched Estudiantes - Newells Old Boys last night.

I honestly can't remember the last time I watched a better game of football. This was mindblowingly entertaining.

Oh and the new Estudiantes stadium is :tup: Looks very impressive, I can only imagine how it must look when it's packed.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I watched Estudiantes - Newells Old Boys last night.

I honestly can't remember the last time I watched a better game of football. This was mindblowingly entertaining.

Oh and the new Estudiantes stadium is :tup: Looks very impressive, I can only imagine how it must look when it's packed.

NOB have some of the best fans in argentina, and yes primera, though depleted of talent compared to years before, is the most entertaining league imo

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That was the weirdest red card ever, especially by south american standards.

- - - Updated - - -

Riquelme!

- - - Updated - - -

The travelling Boca supporters are amazing :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thought the red card was fair enough.

Pretty impressive performance from Boca once they went a man down.

Viatri did a great job of holding the ball up and giving Boca time to get out.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
X, I am falling in love - although it's with Newell's Old Boys. I actually got in touch with some of the people I know from Montevideo and asked them to ship me a shirt.

South American football is enchanting, I really have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)