South American Football (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
you obviously didn't get the joke to your joke which makes you the joke.

FAIL
it's ok i still love your unfunny self, heres a player to keep an eye on: Valentin Viola

---------- Post added 22.05.2012 at 23:57 ----------

Yep, I got a car full of folks to transport to this engagement weekend

FML
tell they ass you aint a singh to be cabbing people around

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Timings are very unsuitable, or else i would have definitely been a follower of South American football, especially teams like Santos and Boca(Only because of Roman).

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Timings are very unsuitable, or else i would have definitely been a follower of South American football, especially teams like Santos and Boca(Only because of Roman).
this!! although i have been guilty of watching the occasional game from time to time, but the timings are a serious issue specially on uni/work night.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
this!! although i have been guilty of watching the occasional game from time to time, but the timings are a serious issue specially on uni/work night.
Ya, i used to watch the Libertadores all the time in the summer (Uni days, when i had so much time on my hands :cry:), nowadays its too difficult.

Mouche and Riquelme are gonna take care of Fluminense again :delpiero:
Game is friggin 2:30 in the morning on a weekday, how the F am i supposed to watch that?! :rolleyes:

Its too bad, because i really do find South American football to be very entertaining.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ya, i used to watch the Libertadores all the time in the summer (Uni days, when i had so much time on my hands :cry:), nowadays its too difficult.

Game is friggin 2:30 in the morning on a weekday, how the F am i supposed to watch that?! :rolleyes:

Its too bad, because i really do find South American football to be very entertaining.
Try living in Australia mate.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

it's 530 pm for me :p and i still wish it was a little later in the day

OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #31

Move to North America :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)