South American Football (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Fuck that's horrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Really devastating news. This was the biggest moment in the history of the club. Imagine a small Polish club or a Serie B club getting to a Europa League final. And then this happens. I can't even imagine what the families and fans are going through right now.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fuck that's horrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Really devastating news. This was the biggest moment in the history of the club. Imagine a small Polish club or a Serie B club getting to a Europa League final. And then this happens. I can't even imagine what the families and fans are going through right now.
:sad:

My condolences to all their family members and friends.

Do they know what caused the crash?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Man, I just feel like crying. This incredibly sad.

Crazy thing is they just found a guy alive hours ago, cb Neto. He was stuck among the wreck and stayed there the whole night. They just found him in the mourning. Guy just arrived in hospital and reports said he "might be alive". This is horrific to think from the pov of the family.

Also the hero GK Danilo, who defended 4 penalties in quarter finals and a match saving line defense on semis, was said to be dead by Red Cross, and now they say he is alive at the hospital.

Some high profile journalists died in the accident. Also Cleber Santana, who played for Atletico, was in it.

Not only almost the whole squad died in the accident - also almost all the board and staff was in it. Vice presidente, football director, everybody. It was the biggest moment in the history of the club. Mind you, a small, hardworking and organized team from a small town that beat River Plate and other clubs in the 2nd biggest competition in South America and the first time the club took part in one.

They think the plain was out of fuel, because there was no explosion. And the pilot reported electrical problems before losing touch. Also the climate was pretty bad apparently.

Really unbelievable. And yes, Messi and Argentina were on that exact plain 2 weeks before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)