South American Football (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I went to the Nacional - Peñarol derby yesterday. Two penalties for Nacional and a last minute equaliser from Peñarol. Mental.

Love the army having to protect the officials off the pitch down here :lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I went to the Nacional - Peñarol derby yesterday. Two penalties for Nacional and a last minute equaliser from Peñarol. Mental.

Love the army having to protect the officials off the pitch down here :lol:
That's hilarious :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Probably a terrifying job too behind a ref in south america :scared:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Who are your main guys
Upfront probably Gullit Peña, was signed from León and scored 7 goals in his first tournament, in midfield we have a young boy called Orbelin Pineda as our CM and José Vazquez as our DM; those three make a fantastic midfield (for the mexican league :D), on the back we have 3 good CB in Alanis, Pereira and Salcedo. I'd say those two areas are our biggest strengths.

We also have Brizuela on the RW, and 3 young HG players Zaldivar ST, Cisneros LW and 'Chofis' López CAM.

Not much but its the best squad we've had in yeaaars :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Upfront probably Gullit Peña, was signed from León and scored 7 goals in his first tournament, in midfield we have a young boy called Orbelin Pineda as our CM and José Vazquez as our DM; those three make a fantastic midfield (for the mexican league :D), on the back we have 3 good CB in Alanis, Pereira and Salcedo. I'd say those two areas are our biggest strengths.

We also have Brizuela on the RW, and 3 young HG players Zaldivar ST, Cisneros LW and 'Chofis' López CAM.

Not much but its the best squad we've had in yeaaars :D
Pumas should have gone through i really miss mexican sides in later stages of the copa lib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)