So we still need a right back (9 Viewers)

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
watching Hamburg play right know.

I say lets send Secco to Germany. how come a no good German club have two fullbacks who are miles above every other fullback in Italy ?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Zambro? No way man, at least Canna ran to overseas, Zomby always wanted Milan, now let him rot there...

Be careful what you ask for, Zammaggot, now enjoy...

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Guy Demel from Hamburg. Won't cost much, great player.

Anyway, I dont get all this Rafinha hype, The guy is a very avarge defender, playing with 3 man midfield we are going to be very exposed on the right.

He will go to Byern anyway.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
caceres has not been given many chances. and in the 2 matches that he has played he was not bad. he hasn't started any easy match till now. in both matches he had to defend mainly.

we have seen that the guy has to sweet feet for crossing. give him some time and if he is not good, then we will need a new right back...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Zebina any day any time over this traitor prick. Would never take him back.
:agree:

i wouldnt even take him back if he were in his prime, traitor lying dog.

at least canna left italy and thanked juventus unlike this piece of shit.
he is a terrible player now anyway.

he is worthy only to wipe del piero, buffon, nedved, camo and the rest of the true juventini's asses

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We are in a serious need for a RB, in the past 3 years, at least this year we got a LB and a promising player for the RB (Caceres)
On theory Caceres can still be acquired and among with the "return of Crisicto"
We have to young wingbacks for every side and both of them have CB experience
and are a valid sub to aging Canna/Legro.

If Grygera doesnt improves, Zebi gets injured some more and Caceres doesnt step up, we MUST invest to a starter RB!!
Zambro was never an option, he is happy at Milan and i hope he gets buried there...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)