So we still need a right back (10 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
martin, you can't be serious.

I know. How about the guy I wanted, Lorenzo De Silvestri??

Oh, wait. Too late for that

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #26
    Well, I was joking really. I just wanted to find out from why if you thought Zambrotta had completely lost it. Which apparently you do.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    I believe in Caceres. It's still early to judge him especially that he's not getting enough time on the pitch.

Plus, Zebina isn't bad both defending and attacking. he just needs to improve his temper and some needless tackles like the one against bordeaux.

Grygera is awful in general IMO, he plays good once every 4 matches or so.

ZAMBROTTA is not an option whatsoever! he's just like his meelan teammates. DONE with football.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    He is not a Juve player anymore so I shouldnt care, but knowing how amazing Zambro was, its actually sad to see how ridicolously worthless and bad he is now. To the point Oddo at times looked better...

So while we're on the subject, why is Caceres not playing?
    He is not really positionally aware at all, he doesnt challenge crosses or gets near his mark but gives them lots of room (same with Grosso), offensively nonexistent (nothing short of a CB playing fullback) and is very very nervous on the ball whenever he has it, in short stint in Bologna game, I noticed the Juve players were wary of passing him.

I can say why he doesnt infuse confidence in Ciro on thinking "I should play him" (despite scoring, I think the awful Lazio performance is why he is beched). Not to pre-judge, but this is my verdict so far. It does not mean I think Grygera is good, I dont like Grygera whatsoever. Just that in few outings so far, Caceres is shaky to put it mildly, he is bit too jittery and all over the place, while Grygera is steady and stable in his awfulness :D

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Yeah...so we better fucking qualify from the group stages if we want anything close to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)