So we still need a right back (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Grygera won't improve.

We need a new Right Back, Left-Back and Criscito, getting rid of both PDC and jew.

We need Kjaer aswell

We should spend at least 30million on the defence :D
I agree completely Juve need a complete defensive overhaul and I want the board to really throw down some $ to get good players, no more of this grygera, mellberg shit. Kjaer to replace whichever CB performs poorest this year, Rafinha to replace Grygera and Criscito to replace Molinaro. I'm fine with keeping DC as a backup midfielder. I want to see a Juve defense made of steel that doesn't just really on Buffon and Chiellini

He's better than all our fullbacks.
Not true
He may have once been better than any of them will ever be but those days have long passed
. He is not even better than Molinaro, given his current form.
But neither is this

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Success not proportional to size,

Well historically they aren't one of Europe's heavyweights, that i will not argue against. But how relevant is that to the present?

In that sense Everton is a bigger club than Chelsea. Is that relevant to the present? Not too much.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Well historically they aren't one of Europe's heavyweights, that i will not argue against. But how relevant is that to the present?

In that sense Everton is a bigger club than Chelsea. Is that relevant to the present? Not too much.
I was talking purely about size and clout.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You mean the six points, and easy group? :D

I'll tell you what, every season we get an easy group and its always the same scenario. We win our first 3 games. Then in the last 3 games, Arsene starts fielding some of the youngsters to get them exposed and all. We end up in second place.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Arsenal will crap their way to the Q's or Semis and fall flat on their face like they always do, because they suck.

It was awesome seeing Barca beat them in that final a few years ago, especially with Eboue diving. They're just a bunch of Frenchie divers, including Eduardo.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Arsenal will crap their way to the Q's or Semis and fall flat on their face like they always do, because they suck.

It was awesome seeing Barca beat them in that final a few years ago, especially with Eboue diving. They're just a bunch of Frenchie divers, including Eduardo.
Eboue can take lessons from Nedved in diving.

French don't dive like the Italians do.

Where was Juve that season when we lost to Barca in the final? Oh ya, the Frenchie divers eliminated them:seven:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Comparing Arsenal to Juventus is ridiculous, I admire Arsenal in the sense in which the play the game in. But Juventus will always be the bigger club.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Wenger should have been an investment banker.

Arsenal wont win shit in the next 3 years at least, and it dosnt seem to bother them either as long as the money from trafficking and real estat keeps coming in.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Comparing Arsenal to Juventus is ridiculous, I admire Arsenal in the sense in which the play the game in. But Juventus will always be the bigger club.

Juventus are the bigger club. I never argued with that. Historically that is. In recent years however, both teams are on a similar level.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
So?

Like i said before Everton are a bigger club than Chelsea, don't see that helping them.
The thing about arsenal is that all of their success in the last 15 years is because of one guy "wenger" doing almost everything for the club.

He's the one who introduced that sexy football that made people around the world support that club. He's the guy who's buying all those unknown players and turning them into superstars and the club usually sells them for a fortune and generate huge revenues.

Personaly i think that Without wenger arsenal would really struggle. A club that depends on one guy so much for its success is hardly a club that will survive on the long run....

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
While what you say is true. I believe Arsene has laid the foundation for future managers. He's completely transformed this club, now we're one of the richest clubs in Europe, we have a new stadium. Good players are more willing to join us(much more than pre-Wenger era).

So i think the next manager that comes after Wenger, if provided with adequate funds, will do completely alright.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
While what you say is true. I believe Arsene has laid the foundation for future managers. He's completely transformed this club, now we're one of the richest clubs in Europe, we have a new stadium. Good players are more willing to join us(much more than pre-Wenger era).

So i think the next manager that comes after Wenger, if provided with adequate funds, will do completely alright.
Tell me, how are you one of the richest clubs when your one of the clubs that are in debt clubs in the Premiership?.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)