Simone Zaza (10 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Did well tonight. Obviously not a world beater but it's not his fault we paid that much for him.

I like Zaza. He's like me in a parallel universe where I somehow get signed by Juve. And knowing that I'm really not as talented as the starters I'd run my socks off and give my heart out there. I bet he's on Tuz too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Im actually really impressed with our egg head. Looks strong hungry and has good pace. Like a poor mans Benzema which is still decent and pretty good for a 4th choice striker.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He's growing on me a lot. I like his work rate and attitude. Yeah we overpaid for him, but he's not a bad striker. Very direct, good pace, bit of flair and he doesn't stop working.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Did well tonight. Obviously not a world beater but it's not his fault we paid that much for him.

I like Zaza. He's like me in a parallel universe where I somehow get signed by Juve. And knowing that I'm really not as talented as the starters I'd run my socks off and give my heart out there. I bet he's on Tuz too.
Yep. He goes by the username @Cronios

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
I like his heart, and his legs. Perfect 4th choice striker and good player for the Coppa. The fact he was somehow starting against Inter in a game we desperately needed to win is completely perplexing though

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I like his heart, and his legs. Perfect 4th choice striker and good player for the Coppa. The fact he was somehow starting against Inter in a game we desperately needed to win is completely perplexing though
I think mandzu wasn't 100% ready and max thought Dybala wouldn't fit our counter tactics. Then we only had zaza left.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
100% agree... We could use him better and not expose him to this... This is all max faults

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Against this inter. Not in general. He didn't play Dybala against napoli either.
This is because Allegri is off his rocker. Not because Dybala can't play well against Napoli or Inter. You do know that Dybala came on and assisted our goal against Napoli, right? His arrival in that game made us actually look decent.

He would have suited this game much better than Zaza, as we had absolutely no creativity on the pitch aside from Cuadrado. Our problem was a lack of creative play in the attacking third. It's been our problem all season.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
He is in that position where he is just seeing all games as a chance to make it or break it. Needs to grow into the next level & get his decisions right. Not to mention that shooting has replaced the corners this season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Dude has heart, workrate, grinta and the legs for games. But he is just way too over-eager to make an impression. He rushes things and makes stupid decisions in the final third. I kind of get why Allegri started him (to press the shit out of Inter, and provide more physicality upfront) but we really should have started Dybala in his place. We needed creativity and craftiness out there last night, and Zaza surely doesn't provide that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)