Simone Zaza (40 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Sorry, I kind of slow, Zaza is our starter striker, really? He just created one chance at the second half, didn't finish and didn't assist so he was amazing cuz what? what did I miss? He just did good and he shouldn't play that fucking game against inter and it was a Max's mistake

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I really decided to give him a chance and be patient with him from the start of the season.

But honestly he simply isn't nearly good enough.

So it's 20th minute against Inter and he's running towards the goal, he's some 20 meters from the goal and he has clear chance to shoot. He decides to dribble. If it was Trezeguet, Mandzukic or Vieri that would have been a shot and in most cases a goal. If you're a CF you don't wait shit, you shoot once the space is open.

That was an amateur move in every sense.

BTW, I see people are praising his workrate. Big fucking deal, he's young and it's his job to run and not stand around.

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
This guy's workrate is nothing compared to for example Mandzukic. I actually expect way more running, hustling and try-harding from Zaza since he lack skills in every other category. I want to see him sweat and bleed for this shirt!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I really decided to give him a chance and be patient with him from the start of the season.

But honestly he simply isn't nearly good enough.

So it's 20th minute against Inter and he's running towards the goal, he's some 20 meters from the goal and he has clear chance to shoot. He decides to dribble. If it was Trezeguet, Mandzukic or Vieri that would have been a shot and in most cases a goal. If you're a CF you don't wait $#@!, you shoot once the space is open.

That was an amateur move in every sense.

BTW, I see people are praising his workrate. Big $#@!ing deal, he's young and it's his job to run and not stand around.
:tup:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We aren't hailing all our strikers for the meters they run.
I haven't heard that anybody hailed Morata for other than the goals he scored or for a good pass.
Also goes to Dybala.With him goes some dribbling or pass he made but never how much he run.
Same with Mahdzukic.
Only Zaza from our strikers is valued how long and hard he run like he is a midfielder.Meanwhile he is continuing being useless.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And probably strikers are valued by what amount of goals scored from given chances not by how many meters run during the game.
so you want to value by goals then, ok:

Zaza - 276 minutes this season, 2 goals
Mandzukic - 429 minutes, 2 goals
Morata - 454 minutes, 3 goals
Dybala - 552 minutes, 4 goals

yeah, Zaza sucks so much

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

yeah, Zaza sucks so much
I know that you will wrote this kind of post that, for that little time Zaza played he was awesome.
I was writing that strikers are valued by the fact how many goals scored from given chances not by the fact how many metters they run during the game.That's all.Because here he is mainly hailed for his workrate .
So don't give me this percentages.Maybe you can also point out percentage of his stupid moves from clear chances and wasted chances too?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I know that you will wrote this kind of post that, for that little time Zaza played he was awesome.
I was writing that strikers are valued by the fact how many goals scored from given chances not by the fact how many metters they run during the game.That's all.
So don't give me this percentages.Maybe you can also point out his stupid moves from clear chances and wasted clear chances too?
so youre saying Morata, Dybala and Mandzukic werent wasting chances this season? youre saying no one was praising any of them for nothing other than the goals they scored?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Then we should sell all of our strikers considering their shot tally this season in Serie A :lol:
Even when you are joking... we should really consider getting rid of zaza and find a better dude than mandzukic.

Both are atrocious

Kudos to Zaza for putting the efort everytime he is called...that is appeciated... but talentwise he is just not juve material.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Even when you are joking... we should really consider getting rid of zaza and find a better dude than mandzukic.

Both are atrocious

Kudos to Zaza for putting the efort everytime he is called...that is appeciated... but talentwise he is just not juve material.
you want better than Mandzukic? who would you rather have then? Lewandowski? Cavani? Suarez? Aguero?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why not? i just see him wasting goals left and right.

When he starts banging the nets week in week out we can talk

If we want presence, we can use Zaza for that already, at least he can bully. Mandzu can do that to, but having the 2 of them is overkill...and a bad overkill because they just cant deliver the goods....in other words, the goals.

Lets hope that by midseason, at least one of them shuts my mouth

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Does the rotation of our forwards remind anybody else of Conte's first year? We tried every possible combination and the result was that none of them really got any kind of form going. Marchisio and Vidal we scoring more regularly for us.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

yeah, Zaza sucks so much
Zaza score Frosinone and sevilla, two goals.

He shouldn't start tomorrow. He's just not good enough and you can see in his rate last, I don't know, 20, maybe 30 games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)