Simone Zaza (38 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Dude has heart, workrate, grinta and the legs for games. But he is just way too over-eager to make an impression. He rushes things and makes stupid decisions in the final third. I kind of get why Allegri started him (to press the $#@! out of Inter, and provide more physicality upfront) but we really should have started Dybala in his place. We needed creativity and craftiness out there last night, and Zaza surely doesn't provide that.
But dybala came back late.
It is understable decision.
Eventhough understable, allegri should sub in dybala early to replace morata.
Not mandzukic.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
He's got to be the worst shooter in the history of Juventus forwards. Fu<k the "grinta" and "heart" when you don't have the brain, no good decisions, and mortifying shooting. So amateur.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
He's got to be the worst shooter in the history of Juventus forwards. Fu<k the "grinta" and "heart" when you don't have the brain, no good decisions, and mortifying shooting. So amateur.
IF you're truly one-footed (although, for someoene who play every day and has done so over the past 15 years minimum - that's hard to understand) and you are closing in on goal at a very tight angle - what do you do? You power it all you've got.
There's no finesse, only power. Zaza makes the right decisions, but is no less one-footed then Dybala, and over the past couple of games, i'm even temped to compare the shooting of Zaza with Pogba. It's horrific lately!

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Yeah, it's only his fault that we didn't win. Not the two chances for Cuadrado, not the post from Khedira and the sitter for Mandzukic. No, it's his fault. He is cheap and we all wanted something expensive and fancy.

Being fair, I only disliked his first shot, but overall I was impressed that he has so much pace. I'm very optimistic for this guy.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
This is because Allegri is off his rocker. Not because Dybala can't play well against Napoli or Inter. You do know that Dybala came on and assisted our goal against Napoli, right? His arrival in that game made us actually look decent.

He would have suited this game much better than Zaza, as we had absolutely no creativity on the pitch aside from Cuadrado. Our problem was a lack of creative play in the attacking third. It's been our problem all season.
i didn't say i agree with allegri. Dybala would Always play if i was a coach.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I thought he did well. He showed great pursuit after the ball and he triggered on possible counters... the kind of stuff Tevez would do when he wasn't shooting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The touch of a paedophile. Otherwise not bad. His tireless harassment of inters defenders actually almost amounted to something.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's always worked better as a foil to someone rather than being a top striker in his own right. Right now there is too much chopping and changing of our attack, so none of them are really getting chance to form a partnership.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I can't complain when I see a player at least trying to work their ass off for first team play.
I can when better players are benched because of him. He could've been a good volante with that kind of grinta but the striker role for a big club like Juventus requires someone with a better first touch and finishing.

I'm fine with bringing him in the second half here and there just to replace tired legs cause I'm sure he'll work hard but he should be nowhere close to the starting eleven, especially on big matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)